Dear players,

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Of it's type this kind of O.P. will always get loads of "likes", 13 to date.

Fact is that it's the manager and his coaches who create the environment for success, plus the Board who appoint the manager who takes on the budget.

How many cases do we know of where the players have succeeded under a bad manager? plus a bad budget?

O.P. Nonsense.

That's a little harsh to be criticising a fellow Blade in public Woody. I mean how would you react if one of our manager's was to do the same with one of our players? Or is that different?

Dear Mr Adkins,

Well done for hauling that prick Collins off. Let's hope he never plays for the Blades again.

Oh and leave the patient tippy tappy shit for the next man or until we've got the players.

For now just get this bunch of twats playing effective football that gets us 3pts every now and again and Tighten up the back four.

Get us out of this shit league and win us the FA cup.

Best regards

Swiss

Cant really say it any better.

Get us winning matches Mr Adkins. leave any stylish shit to the backburner for now.

Dear players.

I,will,not be in attendance at Barnsley tomorrow but I'm pissed out my fuckin nut at Butlins Minehead watching the dart but even by that u will be shaking more fucking comotjrmtno thaf you ever could

Please fuck if

I know you'll probably never see this but I feel I have to get a few thoughts down on paper.
As a Sheffield United fan, I always expect . I always assume because we are a 'big club' that one day we will play in the premiership and challenge for Europe like the best of them.
I am mostly always disappointed.
However, I do expect that when I pay my money I shall at least see some commitment from the men that pull on the shirt. I expect the players I am watching to feel some pride in the shirt they are wearing, I want them to win .
Bramall Lane has recently held a dinner for ex players who did that. They took us into the premiership, they were winners and they gave the fans pride in their team. They will forever be held in high esteem and will always be talked of in glowing terms, even though some of these players weren't world beaters. They were however a team and we were proud of them.

So, my reason for this posting?
You have the chance to go down as players who finally turned it round, who got us out of this league, who gave us our pride back, who 'United' the fans. You could be talked about as heroes and be welcomed back here in years to come . You could be the players who lead us out at Bramall Lane against our rivals from across the city and take part in that special occasion that is the local derby.

The alternative is not good, but I'm not dwelling on the negatives, I'd rather concentrate on the positives.

So, Saturday, pull on that shirt, be proud of the team and give our supporters something to shout about. Let's turn this round now and let us all be 'united'

Apologies for my post, it came out all wrong because I was doing three things at once; I'm not a multi-tasker.

u will be shaking more fucking comotjrmtno thaf you ever could

Witness the most coherent post ever from our Brownie :)

I, for one, sincerely hope we will be "shaking more fucking comotjrmtno" come 14:00 today :D

We'd be so much better if Connor Sammon remembered he's 6 foot 3 and built like a brick shit house
Ahhhhh, it figures why so many defenders piss all over him

2 headers on Tuesday, including the diving effort which went wide

Lets see today ...............

They're professionally embarrassing themselves week in week out. You'd think that would be enough for them to pull their fingers out of their arses and sort themselves out. We'll see

Back
Top Bottom