Crowd tomorrow

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I was at blackpool that day when lad got stabbed all kicked off after match blades running blackpool all over the place

I saw a Blackpool fan in the floor being kicked by a group of Blades for what seemed an eternity. I was convinced he must have been seriously injured or even died, and looked at the papers the next day but there was nothing about the incident.

I also remember that the bus I was on stopped at a pub on the way back, and someone nicked the charity collection jar on the bar. The events of that day put me off traveling with that particular bunch.

73 off not bad that Harry. Would have been 1 more but I'm in France at the moment, Carcassonne

I saw a Blackpool fan in the floor being kicked by a group of Blades for what seemed an eternity. I was convinced he must have been seriously injured or even died, and looked at the papers the next day but there was nothing about the incident.
Maybe it's cos he was IN the floor and the ground protected him from the blows or summat? Dunno?

We got more than Watford versus Hull in the prem yesterday which is excellent saying our opposition and the pathetic following they brought.
And West Brom only got 22k against Manchester City, a lot of empty seats in the ground. Finishing 14th in the Premier. League every season soon becomes boring.

Have United put them in an executive box again rather than let them have a whole stand? (This would be the time we could get maximum capacity, if only the opposition were more interesting).

That was Wimbledon wasn't it? They were offered the box just before the game started and most of the 20 or so accepted it and a couple of diehards refused and sat resolutely in the BL Lower completely on their own.
Wrong dons

Sorry, saw yours after I posted.

I was at blackpool that day when lad got stabbed all kicked off after match blades running blackpool all over the place
Just to add part two of this story, after the SUFC visit to Blackpool I was asked by the police to attend Blackpool's next home game to see if I could spot the culprit. I think they played Posh, in the ground the place was dead compared to our visit. While in the ground we (I had a mate with me) got talking to some Blackpool fans who knew the lad with the knife, and he was not a Blackpool fan but a Man Utd supporter who had turned up for the trouble, big game for Blackpool etc. They declined to name names.

I would also like to add, that the Blackpool police did everything they could to find the guy with the knife, I thought the were very thorough, and put a lot of time and effort into solving the crime.

I don't think "floating" supporters exist these days. Not in a city like Sheffield. I think people just pick their matches.
MK Dons in town won't appeal to that many..... Unless there's a ticket deal on.
I agree. I pick my games because I have to work most Saturdays. I could clock off when I like and go to the game but then I'd just end up spending the money I'd earned that day on the footy. I have 4 children so money comes and goes. I proper miss having a season ticket and going to all the away games.

Back
Top Bottom