Christmas Games

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Can't see us winning more than 2 of those I'm afraid.
You’re more positive than me then! I can see a point away at Chelsea at best, Villa bang at it just now, City will surely not slip up again with the run they’ve been on recently… could be a very empty Christmas if we don’t get a win against Luton… who’ve also been in form lately 😩

You’re more positive than me then! I can see a point away at Chelsea at best, Villa bang at it just now, City will surely not slip up again with the run they’ve been on recently… could be a very empty Christmas if we don’t get a win against Luton… who’ve also been in form lately 😩
Have faith like me mate, 2 wins and a draw. You'll be telling me next that Father Christmas isn't real!

Good point about Luton though mate. I had them down as the worst of the three promoted clubs, but their master tactician is doing his stuff again isn't he? :(

Good point about Luton though mate. I had them down as the worst of the three promoted clubs, but their master tactician is doing his stuff again isn't he? :(
I think theyve got that first season momentum, but that might be doing them a disservice. I can't say i've watched much of them. Always one team that show's some decent form and they're probably performing better than ourselves and Burnley at present

I remember taking my youngest grandson to last year’s home match against Luton ! I could not have picked a worse game for both result and the level of boringness.
Asked at the end what he thought, he said he preferred to watch women’s football as it was more exciting !
I am not taking him on Boxing Day !!!!

Wilders first 6 games I would have hoped for 3 points 😂 against Luton. One of the toughest Xmas periods for a long time 😂

Liverpool
Brentford
Chelsea
Villa
Luton
City

Back
Top Bottom