Chris Wilder

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Good old Blackbeard (if you can say that these days), so we got the idea from Pirates did we? Buccaneering??

Enjoyed reading the Mail article

Didn't know the players were scrapping in the dressing room after the 3-3 at Villa and CW let them get on with it :D

I think the Wilder or one of the players have alluded to it in one of their previous interviews. It may have been Egan or Stevens that said the players had it out with each in the dressing room afterwards.

I think the Wilder or one of the players have alluded to it in one of their previous interviews. It may have been Egan or Stevens that said the players had it out with each in the dressing room afterwards.

You're right. Billy did a SKY interview after game and got his MOM trophy and was going to kick it off in the dressing room after the interview - CW told Billy "it had been sorted" and to leave it.

It's good to see and does show how strong the dressing room was at the time (and probably still is) by the results that followed.

UTB

You're right. Billy did a SKY interview after game and got his MOM trophy and was going to kick it off in the dressing room after the interview - CW told Billy "it had been sorted" and to leave it.

It's good to see and does show how strong the dressing room was at the time (and probably still is) by the results that followed.

UTB

This is a good interview posted last month with Egan and Stevens:

Better than bitching about it later. Bust up, then it's said and finished. Hasn't done any harm. We must be the most teamlike of teams in the league.

Back
Top Bottom