Chesterfield 0 United 2 - brief review

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

LM reminds me very much of David Brooks and when ready needs to be played in an attacking role, creative and can pick a pass.
Osula needs sending out on loan to a lower league side and hopefully they offer us 20,000 and we snap their hands off, never going to be good enough.
I think you are being very harsh on Osula it is the first game of pre season Osula has all the attributes to become a top player he just needs to work on his composure infront of goal.

I think you are being very harsh on Osula it is the first game of pre season Osula has all the attributes to become a top player he just needs to work on his composure infront of goal.
I can take you to any gym and find loads of lads that are built like brick shithouses and can run like lightening but can't play top class football, Osula IMHO fits into that category.

Tony_Kaufman almost exactly as I saw it. Not sure what everyone else saw in marsh but, I was on row b so wasn't able to get much of a handle on the positioning etc. Was really impressed with freckleton to be honest, looked good but couldn't work out what position he was playing, would say lcb with Robinson at lwb? Again, tricky to tell from where I was sat.
I was impressed with Freckleton, he played in the middle of the 3 and looked comfortable. Won his fair share of ball in duels and always offered an option (like Egan does) when we had the ball.

I can take you to any gym and find loads of lads that are built like brick shithouses and can run like lightening but can't play top class football, Osula IMHO fits into that category.
Difference is Osula has the potential to be a quality player hence why he is playing for us, He will no doubt go out on loan again.

I would loan have Marsh around for the pre-season and then give him a couple of non-league loans in the first half of the season. See how he handles it. If it copes well, look for a league 2 loan for the second half. He's not really going to improve playing in the U-21s against team we're better than.

I would loan have Marsh around for the pre-season and then give him a couple of non-league loans in the first half of the season. See how he handles it. If it copes well, look for a league 2 loan for the second half. He's not really going to improve playing in the U-21s against team we're better than.
Marsh is far better than non league level no way we should be loaning our best young talents to non league.

Back
Top Bottom