Che vs Billy

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Who scores more this season?

• Che Adams

• Billy Sharp

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mister Pessimist says that Adkins selects Sharp and Sammon to the exclusion of Adams even when they are not scoring. All managers seem to select those they have signed even if they are not playing well because to do otherwise shows that they were wrong in their judgment. Adams won't get the game time he deserves and Sharp won't get more than 20 including penalties.

Now where did I put those worry beads?

Some miserable bastard has to counter all the insane optimism. Definitely not on twatter.
Haha that was previously my job. Adkins has stolen my pessimism, for a few month at least

A lot of people were saying Hippo would be the hero, people forgotten that?

A lot of people were saying Hippo would be the hero, people forgotten that?
The Sammon has kinda nicked his spot though. It's a big stationary spot but you've got to fancy Sammon and Sharp to be his first choice, che on the wing, Higgo and Done pushing for a start and poor old Sparky getting the cup games.

To be honest, i think all of our strikers did well last season. For all the stick higdon gets, his ratio isn't bad. 5 goals in 12 apps. Mcnulty finished joint top scorer & now he's our 4th choice? What's the odds on us finishing top scorers in all 4 divisions? Hard to beleive we did that in 11/12. Genuinly excited about Che though, got the same look as Gray at brentford. Now he's off to dull for a decent amount£££

If both get over 15 il be chuffed!
I just think Che needs fewer chances.

Back
Top Bottom