ChatGPT Football Chant

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I've just signed uo for a trial with ChatGPT and for the first test i asked it to "create a chant for Sheffield United Football Club."

Here is the result. (not sure where the days of Greavesie came from??)

Verse 1: We are the Blades, and we are true, Sheffield United, in red and white through and through, From Bramall Lane we march and sing, Our passion for the game, forever bringing.

Chorus: We are United, the Blades we hail, Our spirit never fails, From Sheffield town, we stand tall, Our team, our pride, our all.

Verse 2: Our history runs deep, our legacy strong, From the days of Greavesie, to Sharp and Long, We'll fight on the pitch, with skill and might, Our love for the game, forever in sight.

Chorus: We are United, the Blades we hail, Our spirit never fails, From Sheffield town, we stand tall, Our team, our pride, our all.

Verse 3: So let us rise, and make our voice heard, As we cheer on the boys, with every word, For Sheffield United, we'll always sing, Our passion for the game, forever ringing.

What's it to the tune of? Ive used 'Bump 'n' Grind' by R Kelly for now, but I'd doesn't really fit.

Back
Top Bottom