ChatGPT Football Chant

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
I've just signed uo for a trial with ChatGPT and for the first test i asked it to "create a chant for Sheffield United Football Club."

Here is the result. (not sure where the days of Greavesie came from??)

Verse 1: We are the Blades, and we are true, Sheffield United, in red and white through and through, From Bramall Lane we march and sing, Our passion for the game, forever bringing.

Chorus: We are United, the Blades we hail, Our spirit never fails, From Sheffield town, we stand tall, Our team, our pride, our all.

Verse 2: Our history runs deep, our legacy strong, From the days of Greavesie, to Sharp and Long, We'll fight on the pitch, with skill and might, Our love for the game, forever in sight.

Chorus: We are United, the Blades we hail, Our spirit never fails, From Sheffield town, we stand tall, Our team, our pride, our all.

Verse 3: So let us rise, and make our voice heard, As we cheer on the boys, with every word, For Sheffield United, we'll always sing, Our passion for the game, forever ringing.

Not as bad/good as this:

Sure, here's a chant for Sheffield United to the tune of "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns N' Roses:

(Verse) We're the Blades, we're from Sheffield town We'll fight and scrap until we take the crown Our passion burns, it never fades Come on, United, make the other teams afraid

(Chorus) Welcome to the Lane, we've got the Blades We'll take on anyone, we're not afraid We'll stand together, fight until the end Sheffield United, we're your loyal friends

(Verse) From Bramall Lane we'll roar and sing Our voices ringing out, let our spirit ring We'll march on, to victory we'll ride United forever, with our strength and pride

(Chorus) Welcome to the Lane, we've got the Blades We'll take on anyone, we're not afraid We'll stand together, fight until the end Sheffield United, we're your loyal friends

(Outro) United, United, we'll never give in We'll fight with all

'create a chant for Sheffield United in the style of Kendrick Lamar'
Verse 1: We're the Blades from Sheffield town On the pitch, we never back down Our game's tight, our skills on point We'll dominate, we'll never disappoint
Chorus: Sheffield United, hear our sound We'll take you higher, pound for pound Kendrick's flow, mixed with our might The Blades are ready, to win this fight.

Slow work day...or maybe just an 'avoiding work' day...

Or Shakespeare style

Hark, hark, the Blades of Sheffield town
With steel in hand and courage renown
Onward, we march with valor and might
For glory and honor, we fight the good fight

Oh, faithful fans, lend us thy voice
And let us hear thy joyful noise
As we charge forth into the fray
To triumph over foes this day

With Shakespeare's wit and Sheffield's pride
Our foes shall falter and we shall abide
For we are the Blades, fierce and true
And victory shall be ours anew!

Can you do one in the style of Mark E Smith?
I've always thought the tunes - if you can call them that - to loads of early Fall songs would make pretty good chants: the chorus from Industrial Estate (of course) "Yeah, Yeah, Billy Sharp" or "Yeah, Yeah" and pretty much anything, the outro to Middle Mass "Na na-na na-na-na, na, na, na, na-na.", And This Day, I'd happily chant along to a version of that for half an hour.

We love SUFC, it's plain to see, We're singing loud and proud, come join with me! We're not quite City, we're not quite Wednesday, But we're Sheffield United, and we're here to stay!

ChatGPT is a piggy cunt

This thread seems an acceptable place to share nonsense. To the tune of Gimme Gimme:

Ili Ili Ili Ili-man Ndiaye
Plays for Sheff United he'll take us all the way
Ili Ili Ili Ili-man Ndiaye
Running past defenders til the break of the day

Just don't use it to text your partner with, naughty naughty..

I can’t seem to get ChatGPT to work lately, maybe it’s just over subscribed. I asked it to give me the lyrics to Greasy Chip Butty Song and it failed. It also told me that Mick Channon was Aston Villa’s leading scorer in one of the 1970 seasons and it got all of the questions I asked it about flight times across time zones completely wrong. I wonder how fast it has been learning?

Here's Google's Bard offering:

We're the Blades, we're the Blades,
We're the best team in the land.
We've got Billy Sharp, he's our hero,
He'll score with any chance he can.

We're the team that never gives in.
We'll fight to the end, We'll never surrender,
We're the Blades, we're the Blades, we're the best.

We're the team that always comes back.
We're down but not out, We're never out for the count,

Americans will love it.

I've always thought the tunes - if you can call them that - to loads of early Fall songs would make pretty good chants: the chorus from Industrial Estate (of course) "Yeah, Yeah, Billy Sharp" or "Yeah, Yeah" and pretty much anything, the outro to Middle Mass "Na na-na na-na-na, na, na, na, na-na.", And This Day, I'd happily chant along to a version of that for half an hour.

Judging by most other fans opinions of us you would imagine ‘kicker conspiracy’ would be apt!

Here's Google's Bard offering:

We're the best team in the land.
We've got Billy Sharp, he's our hero,
He'll score with any chance he can.

We're the team that never gives in.
We'll fight to the end, We'll never surrender,

We're the team that always comes back.
We're down but not out, We're never out for the count,

Americans will love it.
Just needs that megaphone cunt at the front.

just asked it what the greasy chip butty song is. The answer:

"The Greasy Chip Butty Song" is a popular football chant among supporters of Sheffield United Football Club. The song celebrates the traditional British snack of a chip butty, which consists of chips (French fries) sandwiched between two slices of bread, often with added condiments like ketchup or mayonnaise.

The lyrics of the song go like this:

"Greasy chip butty,
Naa, you want some,
You've never had it so good,
It's greasy chip butty for me.
Please don't take my, Don't take my, Don't take my chip butty away."

The song has become a popular chant among football fans, especially those from Sheffield, where chip butties are a popular snack. The song is often heard at football matches, particularly when Sheffield United is playing, and has become a beloved part of the club's fan culture.

I heard this thing is the future and going to take all our jobs away, I think we will be alright

Back
Top Bottom