Caption competition

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

At the request of BushBlade to lighten the mood a little. Imagine McCabe, HRH and Phipps are the judges of your entry. Obviously keep it clean, non controversial and in the spirit of S24 rules,, NOT

Best reply by Friday close of play.......

View attachment 15924

NO EASY GAMES! Ask Bury, Fleetwood, Gillingham, Colchester Port Vale & Shrewsbury

At the request of BushBlade to lighten the mood a little. Imagine McCabe, HRH and Phipps are the judges of your entry. Obviously keep it clean, non controversial and in the spirit of S24 rules,, NOT

View attachment 15924
So waiter what can you recommend?
"May I suggest salmon as a starter"...........

"And when I raised my concerns about the player's diet, nutrition and conditioning and asked for an appropriate management response, he started going on about how Garns had organised a pickled onion eating contest for the first XI next Thursday"

Hey you will never guess salmmons been chosen for league one team of them year

How do these Conference sides keep outbidding us for players in the window?
Princy we will just tell the fans that we will be in the Championship in 5 years they will lap it up!

Looks like the Donny back 4's reaction to finding out the United line up for Saturday.

View attachment 15924
we've analysed the tracking data and Hammond's movement has really impressed Adkins.............

Next time we could put a battery in it!

"No, bear with me. Just picture this. It's the 29th of May 2016 at 5 o'clock and 60,000 Blades are celebrating a 5-0 play-off final win at Wembley.........."

"If they think the stripes are thin this year wait for the new home shirt......"

Last edited:

View attachment 15924
"Tell us all again, he wants to bid how much...." OR

"No seriously, Barney is a genuine Blade...." (only joking Barney) OR

"Then he asked me who owns the freehold...."

Just wait until we replace Jim Bob with Donald Trump, then they'll know all about what farts in a colendor is really all about.

And then I put all the assets into my company, and the shite and liabilities into another, named it 'The Sheffield United football club' and sold the fucker half so long as he put £30M in!

"They were going to ship us all out on loan until they screwed up the JTW so now they have to keep us until the end of the season - useless muppets"

Ok, I read everyone of them several times and tried to judge on chuckle factor, irony and who would pay me most. However, it only seems fair to let the peer group decide with the vote of the 'like' button. Therefore, the winner with 8 likes is Loxleyviewblade post #33.

However, while some of you should never consider giving up your day job recognition should go to some of the contributors so take a bow BushBlade #2, Bladebri #4, Roygbiv #12 and Tray #29

Finally SouthEssexBlade I just don't get it, were you answering the wrong thread #43?

My final submission is......
image.jpeg

View attachment 15924

Adkins; right lads I've evaluated the squad and using all my years of experience I've decided on McEveley as captain.

Ok, I read everyone of them several times and tried to judge on chuckle factor, irony and who would pay me most. However, it only seems fair to let the peer group decide with the vote of the 'like' button. Therefore, the winner with 8 likes is Loxleyviewblade post #33.

However, while some of you should never consider giving up your day job recognition should go to some of the contributors so take a bow BushBlade #2, Bladebri #4, Roygbiv #12 and Tray #29

Finally SouthEssexBlade I just don't get it, were you answering the wrong thread #43?

View attachment 15960

Jim Phipps was finding it hard to communicate with fans on Twitter from his self dug grave.

View attachment 15960
Doesn't Friday close of play mean end off the day;):):cool::p and your shoe laces need tying;)

Back
Top Bottom