Bryan Robson Is Our new manager

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I really really hope we get the last laugh. lol

We have a boro fan at work and he is convinced that taking robbo on as manager will be a massive mistake.

the negative views of fans from his previous clubs don't bode well.

1 step forward 5 steps back. same old united.

every blade fan ive spoken too says no to him. so why get him?

If we do, then it's because the board are impressed with what he (and his potential backroom staff) says and they are confident he can do the job required.

i hope so! hasnt impressed me though as a manager..... we want to go forward and i cant see him doing it

If you actually did what our fans say you'd have some bad managers (sacked every 4 weeks??) and some crap players too.

some talk sense though. sign players to keep us up in january not "player for the future" wanted people to play there and then. if we listened to them... we might have been in the prem next season.

some talk sense though. sign players to keep us up in january not "player for the future" wanted people to play there and then. if we listened to them... we might have been in the prem next season.

And what if these players to keep us up were not available, or didn't want to come?

It's not like a supermarket with the players sat on a shelf.

dont waste the money on players we dont need then!!

we needed hulse... maybe not at that price!
fathi? seck? shelton?
we didnt need them!

Since when have any board actually listnened to the fans of their club? PUBLIC OPINION. The last time i remember this happening was, Kevin Keegan and England (look where that got the FA).:D

i will eat my humble pie if he gets us up and keeps us there. but i cant see him doing it.

last season most of the fans called for 4-4-2 away from home, maybe we wouldnt have conceded/scored more.

your going to eat another man???

even his family jewels????

You never know Robson could take us into Europe in 5 years.

Although its more likely to be a for a pre season tour. :)

I know I've been out of the country for a while but I do not understand why we are giving Robson such a hard time. 1. His record of getting promotion from the Championship and in the Premiership is better then Warnock. 2. He has the profile to attract and keep good players. 3. If he needs money to win, he has it. We spent a bundle building this team and there is more to come. 4. If he needs help to coach he has Kidd, who already knows the strengths and weaknesses of this team. Seems to me these are far better odds than when Warnock took over. Like I said before, it's time to stop complaining and get behind the Manager. You never know, we might surprise ourselves.

Back
Top Bottom