Brewster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

GLTTL.

In better financial circs, those advocating a loan to help get him back on track, or to help discover if he actually has a track, might get their wish.

If the messaging about our lack of cash is accurate, though, I doubt we could afford to send him out. It sounds like we’ll already be a striker down with Bill not being renewed. I can’t see there being the resource to bring in someone to cover Brewster too.

Edit: Le Cynique snap.

i dont get the brewster outrage, they were having a good time, it was humerous & this is what happens, wednesday fans will be doing the same if they win the playoffs. its what happens in 2 team city. in brewster if he can uninjured there is a great player in there. at championship level

but get the outrage over the swearing, at the football its very polite, the amount ive heard
"the referee is not a nice man"
"i think your wrong mr linesman, he was onside"
"do you mind getting up we know your pretending to be injured"

He'll get fit, play a couple, score a couple, we'll just be getting the nobs out for a wanking sesh when something else will snap, rinse and repeat till he retires

When we signed him he came off the back of a good season in the championship, and proved himself unable to cut it at his age at premier league level in a struggling team
We were far worse than just a struggling team. Everything about the club that season was rotten. We threw him in at the deep end.
Since then he's struggled with injuries. But just prior to both injuries, he had started to get match fit and sharp and was really starting to look the player we expected.

It's unknown if he'll ever get over his injuries, but he's clearly a good footballer.

Should make you one of the two !
Well, not necessarily 🤣

For example, my opinion about Henderson’s Relish is that I don’t like it.

But the overwhelming majority do like it

Unless we get the billionaire investment, he is a player we invested a loton, has a couple of years on his contract, the job of the coaching team will be to do what they can to get the best out of him...while he's fit. I don't see a loan happening, even though it could be a better option for him.

Really? He's scored 3 goals in 18 games for the England Under 21 side.

I've posted this before, but here is a list (incomplete) of players with a better games / goals ratio for the England Under 21s:
James Milner5.75468
Michael Keane5.33163
Nathan Delfouneso4.5184
Duncan Watmore4.33133
Gabriel Agbonlahor4164
David Nugent3.5144
Fraizer Campbell3.5144
Jonjo Shelvey3.25134
Henri Lansbury3.2165
Cauley Woodrow393
Shola Ameobi2.86207
Connor Wickham2.83176
Danny Welbeck2.8145
Dominic Calvert-Lewin2.75114
Martin Kelly2.6783
Craig Dawson2.5156
Lee Hendrie2.4125
Dominic Solanke2189
Ravel Morrison242
Carl Cort1.75148
Chuba Akpom1.6753
Darren Bent1.56149
Leroy Lita1.596
Francis Jeffers1.231613
Saido Berahino1.091211
Eddie Nketiah1.061716
Out of 26 players you have listed there , only 2 have made more appearances . Doesn't that give you some inkling that he is well respected , or have they selected him just for the sake of it .

Well, not necessarily 🤣

For example, my opinion about Henderson’s Relish is that I don’t like it.

But the overwhelming majority do like it
You’re not wrong ! I never relished Henderson, especially now he’s at Forest

I thought Brewsters chanting was comical, as were his his pitch celebrations after the West Brom game. He doesn’t strike of having a high IQ (probably the understatement of the day)
Let’s all admit he’s been an injury prone, very expensive flop who appears to have a poor football brain…
I do hope he pulls it round in the Prem though…you never know….

I really like him. I think the team dynamic is a lot different to the one that went up last time. 4/5 of the lads are practicing Muslims, the average age is significantly lower and the academy kids are a lot closer to what's going off. Arblaster, Brooks etc. were all around the celebrations yesterday.

It's like we're slowly becoming a more younger, leaner, athletic squad.

Agree.

Thought it was noticeable last night that in general the players were much more sober than the last parade.

I'm not being hypocrital, I enjoy a good drink and laughed at some of the shenanigans during the last two promotions.

I just think modern football, especially in the PL, requires a level of athleticism and fitness that keeps increasing year on year.

Having a few more lads that don't drink and are from different backgrounds might not be a bad thing.

As long as I can remember there's been an old skool mentality and almost colloquialism about our approach, including from many fans.

I really think we need to move away from that if we're ever going to achieve more than we have done in the last 50 years.

Shit. In that case we can't count on him being up to it next season, or maybe ever, at PL level, and signing a LCB is a must if it wasn't already

For a player of RND's physicality this is a monumental blow

Spinazzola, the Roma and Italy LWB, missed the best part of a year with an achilles injury and has clearly lost a fair bit of the speed and agility that made him stand out. I fear it will be similar with RND - if this is correct of course
Well obviously
This rumour could only signal two things
1.nothing
2 worst possible scenario

It's s24su so let's go with the cowering fannie option

I thought Brewsters chanting was comical, as were his his pitch celebrations after the West Brom game. He doesn’t strike of having a high IQ (probably the understatement of the day)
Let’s all admit he’s been an injury prone, very expensive flop who appears to have a poor football brain…
I do hope he pulls it round in the Prem though…you never know….
Plenty of players can appear to have a poor IQ and yet still have a good football brain..

Comes across as a little prick. Proper childish. Also done fuck all since he arrived. Although hes rattled wendy up proper so credit where its due. Hope he can stay injury free and we might get to see something from him to justify the stupidly high price we paid.

Last edited:
Surely Brewster is just trying to compensate in whatever way he can for doing fuck all on the pitch? He does appear to be a semi competent cheerleader and groupie

I got talking to a bloke recently who said his daughter was good mates with RND. Apparently his achilles tendon detached, which looking online can be 8-10 months out for a professional athlete so that may add up with his comments.
I did that a few years ago, had surgery and it's now better than the other one. Hopefully RND will be back soon.

Needs to do his talking on the pitch , we have had two lads from city who have pissed all over his performances .

I think there is a very good player in there IMO if he can get over his injuries

If it was upto me I would get him a contract extension loan him for a year to the eredevise or Ligue 1 what Brewster needs is a season where he can score goals he won’t get that with us next year

Look at balogun who flopped @ Boro and is now one of the top scorers in France
People keep saying there's a player in there, but I've seen nothing so far to back this up. His speciality seems to be avoiding the ball.
I'd only offer him a contract extension if he was to take a massive cut in wages. His reported 34k per week is a total piss take on top of his 20 million fee, remember he effectively put us in a transfer embargo.
His signing has been an absolute disaster, by far the worse in the clubs history.

Comes across as a little prick. Proper childish. Also done fuck all since he arrived. Although hes rattled wendy up proper so credit where its due. Hope he can stay injury free and we might get to see something from him to justify the stupidly high price we paid.
Did you see that lengthy interview he did about racism? It was alongside Wes and one of the women's team. He spoke really well.

The fee and injuries are not his fault. Maybe we could have done without the Town Hall brouhaha, but despite being 51 years old it still made me smile.

UTB & FTP

People keep saying there's a player in there, but I've seen nothing so far to back this up. His speciality seems to be avoiding the ball.
I'd only offer him a contract extension if he was to take a massive cut in wages. His reported 34k per week is a total piss take on top of his 20 million fee, remember he effectively put us in a transfer embargo.
His signing has been an absolute disaster, by far the worse in the clubs history.
Nothing at all ?

But just prior to both injuries, he had started to get match fit and sharp and was really starting to look the player we expected.
Don’t really agree with this, he looked like someone who was competent enough to be on the pitch with other professional footballers. He’s not looked like a ‘good’ player in his time at the Blades.

Yes he’s doesn’t come across as the brightest spark

Back
Top Bottom