Brewster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He might have a great strike but it helps if professional footballers can do the things that they are good at in a game situation on a regular basis.

Around the world there are tonnes of people who are good at the technical aspects of football, they just don’t have the skill levels to apply them in a game, Brewster seems to be one of them.

He's injury prone that's all, I saw him score at Blackburn (a rarity i know) but no other player we've had could have scored that..

I'm more on the side of what could have been, and I feel sorry for all of us missing out on what he's capable off .

If he'd never got injured , that season in the championship he'd have been terrifying...

He's injury prone that's all, I saw him score at Blackburn (a rarity i know) but no other player we've had could have scored that..

I'm more on the side of what could have been, and I feel sorry for all of us missing out on what he's capable off .

If he'd never got injured , that season in the championship he'd have been terrifying...
Entitled to your opinion.

The Blackburn goal was a good goal, I’m fairly sure there’s not just Brewster in our history capable of scoring it though, we’ve had much better forwards over the years.

Opinions also about how good he ‘could’ be. I’ll deal in facts and the facts are that he’s played 68 times in the league and scored 4 goals since the 20/21 season.

Entitled to your opinion.

The Blackburn goal was a good goal, I’m fairly sure there’s not just Brewster in our history capable of scoring it though, we’ve had much better forwards over the years.

Opinions also about how good he ‘could’ be. I’ll deal in facts and the facts are that he’s played 68 times in the league and scored 4 goals since the 20/21 season.
I think some people stick with Brewster (myself included) as there is an excellent player in there it’s just, can it be shown.

Always Slated Hecky for injuries. If Wilder can sort the injuries out then he will discover an unbelievable player.

But like you say will he end up a could be.

I think some people stick with Brewster (myself included) as there is an excellent player in there it’s just, can it be shown.

Always Slated Hecky for injuries. If Wilder can sort the injuries out then he will discover an unbelievable player.

But like you say will he end up a could be.
What traits has he shown to be a potentially excellent player though?

Whenever I’ve seen him play (minus a few games) he’s looked like he’s won a raffle to play. No special awareness, no ability to know where to be or what to do. Snatches at shots, has poor aerial ability & makes pointless runs (minus the one against Swansea)

While he's having the odd game for us all the clappers will be on here telling us he's not a bad lad really and it's not his fault.
In fairness the injuries aren’t his fault, he just seems very brittle

I honestly think he will have a great season next season

(Note to mods - in case I don’t make it through the year - for whatever reason - and it won’t be hamstring injury - could you please copy and paste the above and post in exactly 1 year from today , and repeat from there on in - thanks 🙏 xx)
Well it would be a Lazarus type comeback and I would love it to be wrong, but I suspect he won’t have a great season ever for us. He cost £23 million didn’t he?

Back
Top Bottom