Brayford's beard is shit

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ain't no big deal he just a right back

As in Dad's brother or your Mums "friend" ?
Here's a Riddle. A judge says to the defendant, 'I find you guilty of murder, but I cannot send you to jail'. Why?
(Actually this is more of a conundrum than a Riddle, but who cares?)

Here's a Riddle. A judge says to the defendant, 'I find you guilty of murder, but I cannot send you to jail'. Why?
Psychological issues so he goes to a high security psychiatric hospital instead.

Last edited:

If it's Judge on here it's because it's Jeremy Corbyn in the dock?

his first name is Stefan, Stefan, Stefan - his second name is Scougal, Scougal Scougal, and he has got a goatie, a goatie a goatie, and that's the way we like it, we like it we like it.

Got to be worth a try

his first name is Stefan, Stefan, Stefan - his second name is Scougal, Scougal Scougal, and he has got a goatie, a goatie a goatie, and that's the way we like it, we like it we like it.

Got to be worth a try
Have you got a stammer?

Got to be worth a try

He likes to wear a dress, a dress, a dress...his boyfriends name is is Dougall, Dougall, Dougall

He's a conjoined twin?

Back
Top Bottom