Box to Box Supporter

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Pre match, instead of an Easter Egg Hunt 5-11year olds wearing a suit and tie and carrying a clipboard look for Dozy’s money.

In the adult version, entrants hunt for Fallowfields brain.

Can we not get a couple of those massive bubbles that they had at half time at Norwich, and the winner is the first person to safely clear one of the Kop gangways of coked-up dickheads?

A bit weird that you win a trip alone but there’s three up for grabs.

Wigan game half time competition to win a trip to Saudi Arabia.

All you have to do is run (box to box) against two other supporters and be the first to score a penalty against Captain Blade.

Suggestion anyone under 60 has to have their legs tied together.

https://www.sufc.co.uk/news/2023/april/04/win-the-trip-of-a-lifetime-/
I was genuinely thinking this was a wind up and checking the date! Although I know Saudi is trying to invest money to be more like the UAE and not soley rely on oil as income but open themselves up as a tourism hot-spot with their culture (to be respected) tourism is along way off yet.

whats your thoughts did the guy who was last. think balls to this if im going to finish last lll just fake an injury 😄

although fair play to guy that won. he's either extremely competitive or he desperate to go to saudi / have a holiday

From where I was sat it looked like a bloke with his two kids having a race.

100% when he pulled up as well he gave it the “fuck it, it’s just a poor man’s Chapel St Leonard’s”

I missed it as we were getting some shade (sit at front of Kop)

Someone please tell me they interviewed him afterwards about how excited he was to be going to Saudi Arabia and he said, “ I am a bit worried because I’m a reight massive gay and I struggle to go a day without a rim-off.”

Have that, Princey (love ya really 🍆)

whats your thoughts did the guy who was last. think balls to this if im going to finish last lll just fake an injury 😄

although fair play to guy that won. he's either extremely competitive or he desperate to go to saudi / have a holiday
I know the bloke who finished last, his lad plays football against mine. He coaches a team, defo a tactical withdrawal by him when he went 20 yards behind over the first 30 yards 🤣

Someone please tell me they interviewed him afterwards about how excited he was to be going to Saudi Arabia
yeah he was excited well as much as you can be while heavy breathing & also not sure how winner ended up on the floor
Screenshot_20230407_160532_Gallery.jpg

Someone please tell me they interviewed him afterwards about how excited he was to be going to Saudi Arabia and he said, “ I am a bit worried because I’m a reight massive gay and I struggle to go a day without a rim-off.”

No idea what the f this is about but find myself pissing mi sen

Was hoping the lad in second place two-footed the eventual winner just before the 18 yard line....all for bants of course...

I'm not sure why I found this so funny, but Post of the Year So Far!

Back
Top Bottom