Bid going in for Brayford?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The Blades could afford the fee , if they can agree the sticking points of length of contract , salary , and funding the transfer fee on a lump sum down payment and instalments.

I remember Mr Clough said that Brayford loves football so much , he would even have a kick around on sunday mornings. The finance is not the problem , it is whether or not the board has the balls to do it.

UTB

How much of that £1 is left?

Why would a guy playing regular Championship football drop down to a League one club with at best only a 50 / 50 chnace of promotion?

No Chance, forget it.

Prepare yourselves for the bullshit storm from SUFC in January .........
"we made substantial bids for 5 players from Clubs in higher Divisions but unfortunately ..... bullshit, bullshit, bullshit ....... "

Promotion on the cheap is what we are looking for and it is NOT going to happen !! Yet another stale, pedestrian, poor performance on Saturday, particularly in the first half when even the referee refused to continue to watch it ..... he feigned injury to get off the pitch with 20 seconds of the first half remaining !!
UTB & FTP

I heard Clough on about Brayford renewed bid blah blah

FFS it aint going to happen stop getting our hopes up fuckin tormenting us!

Mr Clough definitely intimated the blades were in for Brayford in either a loan deal or a transfer bid. We have been let down so many seasons and in the previous transfer window , it becomes very difficult to be believe what comes out from the lane , which in these days ,is taken with a pinch of salt.

However why would Mr Clough mention it , if there was no credence in it . Mr Clough does not have to give us any spin , and never does . He always tells it how it is . I do think Brayford would come to the lane where he is held in cult stature , and has Mr Clough as his mentor.

The sticking point will be the board , with game changing investment .

One man does not make a team , but Brayford could be the exception.

It would certainly lift some damp spirits , all things Blades ,

UTB

Mr Clough definitely intimated the blades were in for Brayford in either a loan deal or a transfer bid. We have been let down so many seasons and in the previous transfer window , it becomes very difficult to be believe what comes out from the lane , which in these days ,is taken with a pinch of salt.

However why would Mr Clough mention it , if there was no credence in it . Mr Clough does not have to give us any spin , and never does . He always tells it how it is . I do think Brayford would come to the lane where he is held in cult stature , and has Mr Clough as his mentor.

UTB
It would certainly lift my spirits.

Ogradys performance lifted me Saturday a glimmer of quality among another inept performance at home.

beardly+kip.png

UTB
Not "Mr." Brayford? Interesting.

UTB

NC MAY or may not be after the bearded One, but the problem is that the Board have to pay the going rate for him if that is to happen. This will not happen due to one of the usual excuses ...... fax machine, bla de bla de bla .......

Do not hold your breath on this story .... :tumbleweed:
UTB & FTP

Give over Dorset - everyone knows that the S24SU membership list and the Naughty List are one of the same :(

I'm afraid that some of the more regular posters, and you know who you are, are just so habitually Naughty that Santa condemned the lot of us by association.

I can see that you only joined this sorry bunch as a member in March this year, so this is your first Christmas on the list. Don't bother getting up early on Thursday mate, you'll be mighty disappointed when he hasn't been to yours.

Wait a minute....... you could cancel your membership today...... maybe its not too late for you...... when he checks his list twice and your name's no longer on it........
SAVE YOURSELF - GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN !

Brayford's availability will depend on 1) Slade's budget i.e. does he firstly have to sell in order to buy 2) Whether he'd fancy dropping down into L1 again - he is in a different situation to last year in that he's currently playing every game albeit at both RB and LB and is not encouraged to get forward as much as at SUFC. If not perhaps Tavernier would be an alternative option (if available and fit).

Either would certainly be a tremendous signing and together with O'Grady's loan extended to the end of the season and the signing of another central midfielder (I hate to say it but someone to replace J Wallace e.g. Wellens at Donny) would give us a good chance of making it out of this terrible league.

Back
Top Bottom