Betting disasters

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I seem to remember losing a lot when we lost to Scunthorpe last year. 2-0 up and we contrived to lose 3-2. I could have laid off my bet but stupidly thought how can we concede three goals now? How stupid I was.

Also just recently Exeter 2-0 down and thought I had done my money, only to see us fight back and look like winners, take the lead and throw it away in the dying minutes - another lay off blunder.

I have had some good wins mind you over the years.

HH

£100 on the Blades to get relegated @ 20-1 prem season when we were 10 points clear ........ money in the bank! :eek:
I had £20 on us at about 30-1 (from memory). Never wanted to win, it was supposed to confirm my betting luck.....:(

UTB

I bet 2 blades £20 that Blackpool would get relegated last season. They did and I haven't seen any of the money. I think thats a disaster!

Lowton's usually around 18/1. So far, I think he's gone 40+ competitive games without scoring the first goal.

Probably the best tip would be to have your bet in a shop, say a William Hill one for example (you'll find a full range of SUFC prices in their local outlets) before a game, rather than in the ground where they serve up shocking prices to a captive audience - bit like the catering really!

youl get around 26-1 on hills for Lowton first or last scorer. I had a couple of quid on him as last scorer against Bradford and because I put it on at half time I even got it refunded as there were no more goals in normal time. Still got it at 26-1 too so seems a better bet to put them on in game rather than before

That whole beach ball debacle between Sunlan and Liverpool cost me nearly £5k in winnings, made even worse by SSN saying the next day the goal should have been chalked off!

I wonder if it would be possible to put a bet on Ched leaving in January.

Back
Top Bottom