Best bit about tonight...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bladepicker

Paul Coutts Fan Club Founder Member
Reaction score
Jackie Long Throw's double pirouette 720 to get out of trouble. Absolutely sublime, has anyone got a clip of it?

Just beating Egan's run through their entire team that finished with a 'come on' to the Kop.

Two wonderful moments from our two best players tonight, epitomised the effort second half. Bloody love this team me.

Jackie Long Throw's double pirouette 720 to get out of trouble. Absolutely sublime, has anyone got a clip of it?

Just beating Egan's run through their entire team that finished with a 'come on' to the Kop.

Two wonderful moments from our two best players tonight, epitomised the effort second half. Bloody love this team me.
They’ll do an 11 minute “all angles” vid tomorrow

I know we're getting used to it now, because he produces these moments every single game, but Iliman did some things last night which defied belief. I eagerly await the montage on the club socials later.

Can't wait to see him do his stuff on a massive stage on Saturday in a massive game. That'll be worth it for me, whatever the result.

I know we're getting used to it now, because he produces these moments every single game, but Iliman did some things last night which defied belief. I eagerly await the montage on the club socials later.

Can't wait to see him do his stuff on a massive stage on Saturday in a massive game. That'll be worth it for me, whatever the result.
Really? I thought it was his poorest game in a while.

Agree about Saturday though - stage is set for him.

I was watching on the red button and although there were no replays, watching in real time he seemed to be to produce a few monents of trademark magic. I may have been imagining them. Hopefully they'll be some clips on Twitter later.

Solid noise from the Kop tonight
Really, first half (notwithstanding 5th minute) ground fell into a nervous silence while we watched one of the most inept efforts for us to get to grips with a game I think I’ve ever witnessed.

Hecky admitted their set up stopped us getting a man free all through first half. He should be able to make mid game tactical adjustments to counter their setup before half time.

Anyhoo, we won. Even I can’t see us messing this up!

Did I just say that out loud?

I think one of the things that’s got us to where we are is a number of our attacking players, Iliman included, can have a fairly poor game then produce one moment of match winning magic. I agree a lot didn’t come off for him last night but in that one moment the composure to steady himself and pick that pass to McAtee was superb.

We haven’t played brilliant at times, particularly in the two months, but coupling our ability to keep clean sheets with flair players who can produce one or two moments or magic a game has made us a winning machine for most of the season.

Away fans song list, along with “Sheffield’s a shithole”, ”how shit must you be were winning away”, “we‘ll sing on our own” etc.

Slightly tedious really and lacking originality
Our Jack and me tick off Away fans bingo every home game. Nearly always get a full house.

I loved that too, but it had just a touch of Ollie Burke about it, the way he blistered about 80 yards but ended up with a desperate lunging slide to choose between giving away a goal kick or a throw in.

My favourite part of the night was when JLT told a bloke at the front of the Kop to fuck off for havin' a go at Max Lowe.

"Fuck off! He fucking dealt with it didn't he!?"

Go on son, fuckin' tell 'em.

I’m glad to hear that was the case , as Lowe did exactly what he should have in the circumstances. I’ve no idea what a percentage of our fans have spent their lives watching or playing, but it can’t be football.

Back
Top Bottom