Beattie v Chezvegas betting

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

shorehamview

Pink Sambuca drinking World Champion.
Reaction score
The odds from William Hill on our James tomorrow are as follows.

First or last goal 11/2

Any time to score 6/4

2 goals or more 7/1

Hat-trick 40/1

First or last goal could be worth a go, and to score at any time might be worth it too.

Anyone fancy a flutter? Olle will no doubt be prepared to lay these odds given his scepticism. Certainly better odds than a pint here or there.

I think any of these will be giving Billy Hills free money :)

Iam pretty certain he will not start, he may not even make the match day squad listening to his interview on football heaven but that interview could have been for Chesterfields management to take into account.

Olles bet on the surface of it weighs heavily in his favour

I will have a word with my mate tonight who works for Willam Hills to see whos come up with those odds

There is one former hero who will probably start on the bench but is nailed on to get a goal if he comes on. Jack Lester.

Lump it on...

I just think it unlikely that he'd be ready to come straight into the team that's all.

I agree he won't get straight into the team but I think he'll play some part tomorrow. Look lean and fit this afternoon at Shircliff.

I agree he won't get straight into the team but I think he'll play some part tomorrow. Look lean and fit this afternoon at Shircliff.

He's lean, but lean and pro footballer fit can be two different things :)

I'd like to see him involved, I just think it's unlikely just yet :)

He's lean, but lean and pro footballer fit can be two different things :)

I'd like to see him involved, I just think it's unlikely just yet :)

Him and Ched were sat together in the coffee shop deep in conversation planning tomorrows moves :)

Him and Ched were sat together in the coffee shop deep in conversation planning tomorrows moves :)

Nah, Beattie was just using the salt and pepper shakers to try and explain to Ched the offside rule.

Or possibly, how this cow is really small, and those cows are far away.

Spoke to Beattie about 8:30 this morning at the petrol station on Bramall Lane, got an autograph for my lad.

I asked him he was playing and he laughed and said he didn't know.

I pushed it a little and said "Come on Beatts, surely you know"

He laughed again and said "You'll have to wait and see"

So basically gave nothing away!!!! Looked in good spirits even though the Lambo's gone and he's now forced to drive a new white big Audi. Recession hey?!?!?!?

Wilson said he was two weeks off at least as hed risk injury if starting when not fit

Im guessing they may shove him on the bench for the PR effect and he may get a run out if it goes well otherwise theres as much chance of me starting;)

Alright, alright, the autograph was for me (it wasn't!!!!!)

Alloys looked fine, as a car dealer myself i should have asked him if he was looking to part ex it.

Can't wait to see teams. COYRAWW!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom