Outgoing? Arblaster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Just to rephrase the above as it is inaccurate. I don’t know whether they are sniffing presently. But they have been sniffing

Wilder should tell them to fuck off and go take a Lemsip then.

Just to rephrase the above as it is inaccurate. I don’t know whether they are sniffing presently. But they have been sniffing
If they were going to sign him they should have before he agreed a new deal.

They would have got him for free, presumably his agent will have been smart and stuck a release clause in there.

Wilder making him captain makes me think he’s not going anywhere anytime soon.

If they were going to sign him they should have before he agreed a new deal.

They would have got him for free, presumably his agent will have been smart and stuck a release clause in there.

Wilder making him captain makes me think he’s not going anywhere anytime soon.
That’s why he wasn’t able to play as we needed him to sign a new contract.

Most clubs loan out their players and make them sign a new deal before the go on loan. We didn’t with OB so had to tie him down to a new deal before he could play.

Not sure why this wasn’t done previously but at least it got sorted otherwise OB would be walking to Villa for free.

It was certainly a while back but not sure on timeline between hearing it and OA signing? But may change things Bob
I’d agree. Just assuming the info you were told were true, and shared with honest intent, it would alter its relevance significantly.

That’s why he wasn’t able to play as we needed him to sign a new contract.

Most clubs loan out their players and make them sign a new deal before the go on loan. We didn’t with OB so had to tie him down to a new deal before he could play.

Not sure why this wasn’t done previously but at least it got sorted otherwise OB would be walking to Villa for free.
Surely for an infrastructure like Villa their scouting network would have seen this in youth team games/ port vale games prior to him signing a new deal with us though.

Completely agree with the club for not playing him though, you're just putting him in the shop window to leave for free.

He is not ready to play for Villa week in week out, they have much better options in their starting 11. I really like Arblaster but he's still go a lot to learn, Villa in a strange way is a backward move when he's playing regularly. It would just be another loan move somewhere or sitting on the bench.

Back
Top Bottom