Another Reed love thread.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

That's remarkable. I thought if a young player doesn't stand out technically and doesn't have obviously pace or height, then they're dead in the water. The management must have seen something in him...

Things like attitude, willingness to learn, temperament & ability to overcome set backs are also very important.

That's remarkable. I thought if a young player doesn't stand out technically and doesn't have obviously pace or height, then they're dead in the water. The management must have seen something in him...
I think he took his knocks and proved people wrong. Just to clarify I'm not saying he wasn't good technically just didn't standout. I just think it's really refreshing to see a young player with a level head, who's taken his knocks and has the character to use them to drive him on. Would love for him to reach the top, hopefully with us.

Once again this lad astonishes me. As well all know youngster generally try and do too much but this guy plays with an experienced brain 10 years senior to his age. It is unreal when you think how old he actually is!!.....His ability to read the game is astonishing and his eye for that killer ball is second to none.

Tie him up on a long term contract then sit back and watch this lad blossom. He is destined to be an unbelievable talent if he keeps developing at the rate that he is doing.
Thanks Mr Reed!

To put Reedy's performance even more into perspective, he also played with a cold and his throat sounded awful when he spoke having been awarded the joint Sponsors Man of The Match with Murph.

To put Reedy's performance even more into perspective, he also played with a cold and his throat sounded awful when he spoke having been awarded the joint Sponsors Man of The Match with Murph.

Did Murph have to share it with him 'cus it was alcohol?

Murph gets the booze and Reed gets the bottle?

Did Murph have to share it with him 'cus it was alcohol?

Murph gets the booze and Reed gets the bottle?

They both got a bottle each :), when asked by someone who offered to drink it for him, Reedy said he'd give the bottle to his mum :)

Looks to be a cracking player. I don't know about you but I could watch this all day long:

c14afbe161b916646e0064ce26d9ed33.gif

(Can't suss out how to embed that. gif, but if someone knows how, feel free)

Admin edit - Done it for you :)
That pass is becoming a bit of a trade mark..he must have played it another 3 or 4 times during the game,and we've seen him do it in previous games...receives the ball looks up and pings it out to Che..TC esque..looks effortless...we've definately got a player on our hands and will only get better...great to see.

Back
Top Bottom