Alternative Sponsor

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Kidney Punch
Kidney's Punch
Punch Kidneys

Or

Gerritforrad
Gerritintbox
Shoooooooot
Ffs

Or

AgoodPreseason
AfullPreseason
AproperPreseason
Awilder'n'kNillpreseason

Love to have a blank shirt but any campaign as such would raise about £20k at best

This is probably true. It's a nice idea though. One that'll no doubt be undertaken at some point by fans further down the leagues and court the attention of WSC and Mundial. And then Football Focus two months later.

To an extent I agree as we wouldn't need this if we got to the premiership. I think its more about fans having some involvement in the design of the shirt rather than removing sponsor logos provided they fit into an agreed colour scheme and blend into the shirt. We have plenty of expert shirt designers on s24su that could contribute. :)

So the 20,000 fans would agree on a shirt design? Gotcha :)
Do sponsors have much input in the design of a shirt Foxy? I’d assume not in most cases?

So the 20,000 fans would agree on a shirt design? Gotcha :)
Do sponsors have much input in the design of a shirt Foxy? I’d assume not in most cases?

So the horrendous purple away kit last season was designed by the Club and had nothing to do with the fact purple was Teletext's Corportare colours?

I wasn’t a fan of sponsorship on the back of shirts at first but now I used to it I don’t really care anymore.

For most fans, all they have ever know is sponsors on the front of football shirts, so why will the majority care? I certainly don’t care enough to pay even £10 for no sponsor and I'm struggling to think of any realistic sponsor that would make me want to pay!

Arnold Laver had the biggest box of all time on the 94 kit. I know it wasn't an off white heat transfer, but it was still a huge winged box interrupting the stripes. Wonder how the internet age would react to that now.

241b41c3a60b48f07d418e27b94be441--sheffield-united-football-team.jpg

So the horrendous purple away kit last season was designed by the Club and had nothing to do with the fact purple was Teletext's Corportare colours?

Did you miss the ‘in most cases’ bit?

I bought this shirt which says teletext holidays I’ve worn it 338 times and given them free advertising and they still wouldn’t give me a discount on my trip to Majorca
Bastards!

The sponsor is actually advertising the local medium of exchange of a male sheeps makeshift abode, so it should be Ram's Den's Currency.

So why did they not sponsor Derby county then.

Arnold Laver had the biggest box of all time on the 94 kit. I know it wasn't an off white heat transfer, but it was still a huge winged box interrupting the stripes. Wonder how the internet age would react to that now.

241b41c3a60b48f07d418e27b94be441--sheffield-united-football-team.jpg

Its amazing how bespoke kits used to be

We should make up a sponsor like Wednesday. B-taxis or something.

Back
Top Bottom