According to an ITK

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All sounds logical except the puzzlement of Wigan over Craig Morgan. Why would it puzzle them that we have bid for a winger. Aren't we allowed to do that as well as ask about Morgan ?

As for the Woolford deal. If true why did the Board allow the wages to be so high for a L1 player ( Mal Brannigan effect ?)

Not suggesting or one minute that anyone did anything wrong but, was Mr Brannigan and or Mr Clough receiving a percentage of all transfer fees?

Not saying this guy is right but doesn't he mean the initial contract was £750k over 2 years (£7k p/w) and we paid him off at 500k which is roughly £7k p/w over 18 months?

He only had 9 months left on his contract and there is no way thats worth over 500k

Genuine ITK I think @swaccountants on twitter...

800k left in the budget from the Adams deal and Brayford loan out
Wigan expected to be let know about Brayford, we loaned him to Burton without saying anything to them
We then told them we were interested in Morgan, agreed a fee in principle - they expected a bid, then we bid for Ryan Colclough (a winger...) instead. They're rightly quite puzzled.
Lavery fee has stalled
Morgan deal can still be resurrected but there won't be much left in the pot as it's 800k for transfers AND wages we have left
Cost us 500k to settle with Woolford, his original deal was worth 850k. So we've basically paid Fleetwood to take him ffs
Nothing before next week according to him

Now this could all be bull but I refuse to believe someone pretty professional and proved to be right once or twice before I do tend to believe him
Take it with a pinch of salt or take it at face value, the choice really is yours but he tends to be pretty reliable

So basically all the worries are correct. We are skint. And a parody of a football club.

That better be bullshit.

Because if it isn't, then what an unprofessional, amateurish shower of shit we really are. Still.

He also says that we agreed everything with Morsy only to tell Wigan we didn't want him. Also suggests we turned down a potential Brayford/Morsy swap. If so then what the fucking hell are we playing at...

It just seems like there's no logic or process to anything United do.

The vibes now seem very negative. If United fuck about and fail to strengthen adequately it would be unforgivable.

That better be bullshit.

Because if it isn't, then what an unprofessional, amateurish shower of shit we really are. Still.

He also says that we agreed everything with Morsy only to tell Wigan we didn't want him. Also suggests we turned down a potential Brayford/Morsy swap. If so then what the fucking hell are we playing at...

It just seems like there's no logic or process to anything United do.

The vibes now seem very negative. If United fuck about and fail to strengthen adequately it would be unforgivable.
It s a load of bollocks Ricky piggy love stirring the shit .Nobody in there right mind would do something as stupid as that.

Who's in charge of the transfers?

Wilder or A.N.Other?

Not who's in charge of the figures, just the transfers, please.

The accountant fellow claims [rightly, I'm sure] to have a grotesque slimy slug, sorry football agent, forgive me, as one of his clients. As such his information is no better or worse than that of his client. Agents doubtless have significant knowledge of transfers in relation to which they will receive an absurd and wholly undeserved wedge. They are not the fount of all knowledge about movement in football generally.

Additionally, like all third party information, it's out of date by the time you get it.

Within those limitations, I'm sure he gets some accurate information. Of course the mere scent of ITK then triggers 'all systems go' for fame-seekers such as Magic Mike and his protege Young Max [probably older than Dorian Long by now...] This flatters the ITK guru in question, who in turn, effects to know a great deal more than he does. One minute he knows more about Sam Morsy than Sam, then he says he's 'no longer in the loop' only to return to his awestruck readership within a couple of hours to reveal 'all the latest'. take him with a large pinch of salt, like all the rest. The people who know what's really going on at any given time, are few in number. The ITK's get yesterday's chip paper, at best...

I'm not sure where he was when they did the 'client confidentiality' seminar at Accountancy School...

Not suggesting or one minute that anyone did anything wrong but, was Mr Brannigan and or Mr Clough receiving a percentage of all transfer fees?

Unless it was in their contracts that they could (unlikely seeing as that's one of the reasons a previous manager fell foul of) that could be seen as exactly what you are suggesting.

So how does he fill his day after 9.05am?

Program's Hadron Collider until 10.05am.

Coffee break until 10.30am

Solves Middle East crisis 10.31am to 10.40am

10.45am Bankers Draft

15.30pm Wetherspoons

5.00pm texts mate with player wages details and claims of shagging the dark haired bird from the Human League.

Like I've said earlier I'm going to guess for Woolford it's in total what we've paid him since he joined including 'paying him off' compared to what we were going to pay.
May include signing on fees, bonuses etc.

Could be bullshit. But like I said I can't see it, why would a couple of blokes who are accounts just talk bollocks under their professional name? No reason for them to do it at all

Similarly no reason for Sunjihai to talk bollocks, which he clearly has since losing his source or more likely fed misinformation and also MarshBlade.The Rumours thread is littered with the ITK who aren't. For some unknown reason people like to look good and big themselves up.hashtag Mr BigCock.

Perhaps this is the explanation
£850k Total contract constituting:
£350k endorsements / image rights / % share of shirt sales
£500k Performance pay which, to date equates to...................SFA

NOT the Scottish Football Association although probably what their entire team is worth

Which reminds me - anyone notice a former Blades behemoth netted once & assisted twice in Heart Of Midlothian's 5-1 triumph at t'weekend?

If we had settled his contract for; a Curly Whirly, Packet of Nik-Nacs and a Tazo, I would still be horrified that we had paid too much.

If we had settled his contract for; a Curly Whirly, Packet of Nik-Nacs and a Tazo, I would still be horrified that we had paid too much.

Perhaps this is the explanation
£850k Total contract constituting:
£350k endorsements / image rights / % share of shirt sales
£500k Performance pay which, to date equates to...................SFA
Image Rights!

IMAGE RIGHTS!

Have you seen him?

Is it for a child safety campaign or summat? Warning kids away from summat awful and dangerous?

Genuine ITK I think @swaccountants on twitter...

800k left in the budget from the Adams deal and Brayford loan out
Wigan expected to be let know about Brayford, we loaned him to Burton without saying anything to them
We then told them we were interested in Morgan, agreed a fee in principle - they expected a bid, then we bid for Ryan Colclough (a winger...) instead. They're rightly quite puzzled.
Lavery fee has stalled
Morgan deal can still be resurrected but there won't be much left in the pot as it's 800k for transfers AND wages we have left
Cost us 500k to settle with Woolford, his original deal was worth 850k. So we've basically paid Fleetwood to take him ffs
Nothing before next week according to him

Now this could all be bull but I refuse to believe someone pretty professional and proved to be right once or twice before I do tend to believe him
Take it with a pinch of salt or take it at face value, the choice really is yours but he tends to be pretty reliable

So basically all the worries are correct. We are skint. And a parody of a football club.

My take on it,

He wouldn`t know how much is in the budget, unless he works for SUFC, and is breaking a code of ethics.

No need for us to ring every club who have asked about Brayford, and keep them up to speed, only an enquiry re Brayford 6 weeks ago from Wigan anyway.

Correct on Lavery, he wants to join us.

Correct on Morgan, deal stalled at his end, not us.

Total bollocks on Woolfords wages.

Whatever people are saying about our clubs inability to `do deals`, we have brought 9 players to the club through the summer, people might think they are all shite, but it`s a fact we have 9 new faces in.
IMO good players, most you would never guess that from performances so far :confused:

People working long hours to get deals done, just my opinion, but I am expecting a minimum of 3 next week.

My take on it,

He wouldn`t know how much is in the budget, unless he works for SUFC, and is breaking a code of ethics.

No need for us to ring every club who have asked about Brayford, and keep them up to speed, only an enquiry re Brayford 6 weeks ago from Wigan anyway.

Correct on Lavery, he wants to join us.

Correct on Morgan, deal stalled at his end, not us.

Total bollocks on Woolfords wages.

Whatever people are saying about our clubs inability to `do deals`, we have brought 9 players to the club through the summer, people might think they are all shite, but it`s a fact we have 9 new faces in.
IMO good players, most you would never guess that from performances so far :confused:

People working long hours to get deals done, just my opinion, but I am expecting a minimum of 3 next week.

It really has to be a minimum of three doesn't it? Commanding centre back, midfield general and left wing/striker option with pace.

Anything less and we really are compromising to the detriment of our eventual goal.

My main concern is this - that Wilder is hamstrung by his ability to shift players he doesn't want/need and that McCabe and the Board will steadfastly stick to this figure meaning a lot of what Wilder wants to achieve is in the lap of the Gods. Will Championship or SPL clubs come in for Coutts? Will Fleetwood take Wallace? etc

The budget must be around a third to a half of what it was since relegation. It was 12m when we got relegated. I'd calculate that it must be somewhere between 4m and 5m now.

This may be seen as competitive, but if Wilder filling the shirts he needs to is dependent on his ability to shift the around 1m worth of wages on unwanted players, then we're in for another rocky year.

I also replied to him on Twitter regarding Woolford. Those figures don't really stack up.

It's a thankless task when you are trying to buy silk with the budget for cows ears! Frustrating must be the word.

Brannigan worked very long hours, hardly ever had a day off and generally worked his gonads off for the club. Yet I've read on here that he is responsible for blowing millions on shite paying the likes of Woolford 6k a week, and been on the take pocketing cash from player deals!

While Warnock I might add...who did get a percentage of certain players appearance fees....is being heralded as a manager to come back and save us!

Anyway....hope we can get these 3 minimum...but hope is all it is. I'm far from confident we will

I don't mind the ITK'ers spreading garbage around, it gives us something to read.
What's really annoying is that once the same garbage has been re-circulated amongst ourselves 2 or 3 times it suddenly becomes gospel and used as an excuse for another shit-storm.

Do fully agree with you but with both Clough and Adkins some signings and contract packages were so bizarre and off the wall , in the cold day of light when all goes wrong it's easy to have 2 +2 = 5 .

Such as Clough bringing the useless Higdon in and immediately making him captain? (Note to CW. Never pick a striker as a captain).

And then Badkins thinking that Hammond had anything to offer (and then, when the fans knew he hadn't, NA insulted our intellingence by telling us 'we don't see the work he does'. Maybe if Adkins had sat in the stands with us, he'd have changed his mind.) Never fit enough for a full 90 minutes, bright spark Adkins didn't choose to use him as a sub, but 'here you go, Dean. I'll make sure you start 30 games, as useless as you are. That way, you get some nice pay checks and we'll divvy up later.'

Just a thought.

Image Rights!

IMAGE RIGHTS!

Have you seen him?

Is it for a child safety campaign or summat? Warning kids away from summat awful and dangerous?

Not sure if this is a pillock trying to pillock a pillock or you've taken (any of) my post as 'serious' ?

PS the most preposterous / bizarre / ludicrous 'claim' - re Sammon
IS
ACTUALLY
TRUE
(NO SHITTING)
HONEST !

It's a thankless task when you are trying to buy silk with the budget for cows ears! Frustrating must be the word.

Brannigan worked very long hours, hardly ever had a day off and generally worked his gonads off for the club. Yet I've read on here that he is responsible for blowing millions on shite paying the likes of Woolford 6k a week, and been on the take pocketing cash from player deals!

While Warnock I might add...who did get a percentage of certain players appearance fees....is being heralded as a manager to come back and save us!

Anyway....hope we can get these 3 minimum...but hope is all it is. I'm far from confident we will
The club was successful under Warnock, and has been wholly unsuccessful ever since.

It's not so strange that he might be "heralded".

However hard Brannagan worked, he oversaw countless expensive, failed signings that left us in this current mess. How much of that blame should be apportioned to him or Clough, I don't know.

UTB

Not at all. His wrist-support abilities were consistent as my own support for his footballing talents.

My main memory of Jostein, other than he was crap, was his one on one against Liverpool on Boxing Day in 1993 and he looked odds on to score but he played it to a team mate but it was offside and my mate and I just gasped in astonishment! Only Axel Smeets miss against Walsall years later compares and that was as bad as the Ronny Rosenthal miss v Villa!

The other main Jostein memory was the song, FLO, FLO, FLO, FLO...etc Who needs Deano?! That soon changed to WE NEED DEANO!

My main memory of Jostein, other than he was crap, was his one on one against Liverpool on Boxing Day in 1993 and he looked odds on to score but he played it to a team mate but it was offside and my mate and I just gasped in astonishment! Only Axel Smeets miss against Walsall years later compares and that was as bad as the Ronny Rosenthal miss v Villa!

The other main Jostein memory was the song, FLO, FLO, FLO, FLO...etc Who needs Deano?! That soon changed to WE NEED DEANO!

My memory was a brace at Anfield due to events later that evening involving a female 'friend'

Back
Top Bottom