Player Suggestion Aaron Cresswell

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yes I knows he's 33 and that's too old for this forum but he's got more PL experience than our squad put together. For a year I think it would be a solid signing.
yeah put same on other thread just wonder though if theres any chance hecky might try bogle at lwb again 🤔

A big appeal of Cresswell (and Targett) is the set pieces. Currently we have no left footed option

Maybe try Bogle rwb & Baldock lwb till we find the right man

Speaking of set pieces... if anyone is out there with a half decent long throw so Robinson is less sure of his place...

Maybe try Bogle rwb & Baldock lwb till we find the right man
yes might be worth a try although i would go the other way round cresswell and targett seem the 2 most likely if we go for a new lwb but hecky might just take a gamble with bogle/baldock or even trusty there if he wants his 2 loans to be 2 attacking midfielders

Speaking of set pieces... if anyone is out there with a half decent long throw so Robinson is less sure of his place...
Robbo, in fairness Berkshire, has taken to the PL superbly, well in my view anyway. Like most on here I suspect, I thought Trusty would come into the side fairly quickly but Robinson has generally done well. I know he didn't get high enough to jump v Haaland but not so sure even if Trusty was playing there that the outcome would have been any different on the City first goal. I know what you're saying re a long throw option, I think if we signed someone else who could do it on the right hand side that would be great too, we'd get some real stick as like Stoke City but that would just make me laugh! I love a long throw into the box, it creates a real weapon that teams don't in the PL don't usually come up against and it can be a real threat.

I don’t know who we’re going for yet. Don’t know if Rocket Man has heard any names in the frame? I would personally have a go for Matt Targett.
Nothings filtered through to me yet. The couple we were interested in earlier in the season are probably unattainable now (Masuaku). Can see us going down the established route domestically or the young Man Utd lad who was very impressive for PNE last season when I saw him. Macca/Palmer + Balde + Domestic LWB loan. Nothing appears immediate but it can come out of nowhere.

Who was the cunt, I mean player who took the long throws for rectum, gerrim in 😉
Ben Tozer, the guy who ended up speaking in the after match press conferences regarding the whole affair on Wrexham's social media etc, etc! He speaks well in fairness but what he said was very much biased to Wrexham as you'd expect, I just loved Billy's response to it all!

But yeah, I'd love someone with a throw like that too! Furlong for West Brom was similar. We'd get some right stick playing with two long throwers though, would be well funny in my view!

As Jonesy said from Dads Army:

"THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM"!

Ben Tozer, the guy who ended up speaking in the after match press conferences regarding the whole affair on Wrexham's social media etc, etc! He speaks well in fairness but what he said was very much biased to Wrexham as you'd expect, I just loved Billy's response to it all!
For all the Hollywood glamour surrounding Wrexham, it's actually Billy Sharp that got the Hollywood ending

Robbo, in fairness Berkshire, has taken to the PL superbly, well in my view anyway.
Cost us on Sunday. He also did a spectacular air shot that somehow we got away with with Haaland right on top of him. He's Frank Spencer if Frank Spencer was a mid table championship player

Back
Top Bottom