A big thanks to Pat!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

:D:D:D

2908215500000578-3094949-Melanie_and_Martina_were_just_16_when_they_first_appeared_on_Fun-m-22_1432474522199.jpg

Good story sheepdip. Enjoyed hearing it and look forward to tales of the reunion.
Staffers are usually good sorts, especially if they e done some travelling.

Nice one Pat.

Pat has made my day today!

I'm moving a canal boat from Essex to Lancashire and needed fuel near Watford. To cut a long story short I had words with a dickhead in a marina and left without a top-up (I don't suffer fools gladly nowadays) and met Pat on his boat - Little Miss Sunshine - a little later.

Pat gave me a bloke's number who sorted me out for fuel - and at a damn fine price - before saying he was hoping to get to Sheffield by water as his daughter is there. At that point I of course turned the conversation to the Blades - to which Pat (who is South African by the way) grinned and said he was a Blade too. Said he used to work down the Lane about 12 years ago!

Anyway - I mentioned our forum, which he's never signed on to, but which he said he will tonight - so Pat - thanks for the help this morning mate - and ain't it typical that the nicest, most useful bloke you meet in the arse end of Hertfordshire, turns out to be one of us - even though he's from South Africa!

Welcome to the forum Pat. Call in to Forest Locks on your way to Sheffield mate, and I'll stand you that ale I promised you.:)

Still off topic but here's some humorous chants we and Pat can look forward to in the Prem:

I once visited the Falkirk Flyer (a boat lift, not Ryan Flynn) during a Scotland pre-season tour... FACT!

Back
Top Bottom