24/25 Season Tickets

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Just a question - is the prices based on us being in the Championship next season, just supposing a miracle happened and we managed to stay in the Prem' would the
I admire your optimism.
But there is more chance of me riding the Grand National winner in two weeks time and I currently weigh 17 stone and have never sat on a horse in my life.

Not happening for me this year. I need a break from it . I honestly need to recapture the love of United and football in general again. It’s sad from my point of view, but that’s where I’m at.
Be careful I have often felt like that but by the end of July I can't wait to get back.

I guess there will be more empty seats at games next season too with the phone ticket.
Not sure if you mean this (or if it's already been covered) but there's a simple option on offer to stick with your existing card on renewal.

Not happening for me this year. I need a break from it . I honestly need to recapture the love of United and football in general again. It’s sad from my point of view, but that’s where I’m at.

A bit of this going on for me as well, although I'll likely still be watching on the box.

I "think" there's a bit of a myth around this these days. I've looked a few times to book tickets for some European matches. Though it seems that clubs like to have a small section for very cheap ticket prices (for PR reasons), most of the tickets seem very comparable with UK prices.
Agree. We looked to buy tickets for Porto v Sporting and it was eye watering.
Made PL tickets look cheap.

Also know an Italian colleague who had to pay several hundred euros for an AC Milan Champions league ticket a few seasons back.

These were both official no -corporate tickets from the clubs themselves.

Germany are the exception in the major leagues.

Not sure if you mean this (or if it's already been covered) but there's a simple option on offer to stick with your existing card on renewal.
Yeah I know but I'm guessing a fair few will still go with the phone option and then not be able to give it someone else if they can't go. Might be wrong.

Around me in the South Stand there's a number with season tickets who miss quite a few games but usually someone else comes on their ticket.

I can barely be arsed to watch us on TV a lately, living out of Sheffield now so public transport is very iffy. I have already stopped attending Sundays and 8pm kick off games a price increase would definitely be the straw that breaks the camels back, not sure I can be arsed anymore.
I record matches and even if we win I can’t be bothered to watch, just wipe it off. Disillusioned or what ?

CURRENT SEASON CARDS WILL NOT BE REACTIVATED FOR THE UPCOMING SEASON, THE CLUB ARE INTRODUCING ENTRY BY SMARTPHONE NFC PASSES, MORE INFORMATION WILL BE RELEASED THROUGHOUT THE SUMMER.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A SMARTPHONE, PLEASE LET US KNOW IN THE PURCHASE PROCESS AND WE WILL BE IN TOUCH TO DISCUSS YOUR OPTIONS OF ENTRY.

No option to retain your current card and no information on what the options are for non smart phone users. Simply saying we'll let you know in the summer whats going to happen isn't good enough. Add in the failure of the payment process on line (I'm still waiting for the box office to get back to me) and its been another epic fail on ticketing arrangements.

Unfortunately the ticket office staff will once again have to bear the brunt of complaints for the failure of their peers to provide effective communication and fully tested IT systems.

Simple solution, do the old ticket book season tickets and a pay on the day gate .
No e of this rule out the old uns shit with scans .

Similar to where I'm at.

I have zero enthusiasm to go on Saturday, never mind renew for next season. Never thought I'd feel so turned off from United and football but here we are.

However, saying that, I know I'll eventually renew.

CURRENT SEASON CARDS WILL NOT BE REACTIVATED FOR THE UPCOMING SEASON, THE CLUB ARE INTRODUCING ENTRY BY SMARTPHONE NFC PASSES, MORE INFORMATION WILL BE RELEASED THROUGHOUT THE SUMMER.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A SMARTPHONE, PLEASE LET US KNOW IN THE PURCHASE PROCESS AND WE WILL BE IN TOUCH TO DISCUSS YOUR OPTIONS OF ENTRY.

No option to retain your current card and no information on what the options are for non smart phone users. Simply saying we'll let you know in the summer whats going to happen isn't good enough. Add in the failure of the payment process on line (I'm still waiting for the box office to get back to me) and its been another epic fail on ticketing arrangements.

Unfortunately the ticket office staff will once again have to bear the brunt of complaints for the failure of their peers to provide effective communication and fully tested IT systems.
I’m sure others have offered in the past, including me, to do a review of their processes and supporting IT.

Is there an IT Manager at SUFC?

Poor communication by the club ,but if you don't have nfc tickets they will send you a new season card pre season.utb

Yeah I know but I'm guessing a fair few will still go with the phone option and then not be able to give it someone else if they can't go. Might be wrong.

Around me in the South Stand there's a number with season tickets who miss quite a few games but usually someone else comes on their ticket.
"Most people" I know seem to think sharing tickets will be much easier with the phone / barcode version (?)

Just a question - is the prices based on us being in the Championship next season, just supposing a miracle happened and we managed to stay in the Prem' would the prices change ?
The marketing department definitely missed the “Possible Premier League season tickets” part off their email.

At the same time it’s good to know that our marketing department aren’t delusional fuckers.

Poor communication by the club ,but if you don't have nfc tickets they will send you a new season card pre season.utb
It’s because they don’t really want people to ask.

Looking around the ground in recent years even old codgers have smart phones. They all hold them a mile away from their faces and gaze at them like they contain alien life forms but they have them.

never used to be season tickets sold are included in every attendance regardless of your seat being vacant

Agree the official attendances is the number of tickets sold not the actual number of attendees.

So ST’s are always included in the attendance. All clubs do this.

Remember a few years ago when Arsenal were having a bad season, you could see on match of the day that the ground was easily less than 2 thirds full but the official attendance was always 60K.

Same with Sunderland in their relegation season, towards the end their ground was less than 50% full but instead of the crowd being records as 22K it was always around 30K.

Gentle reminder...

Users of digital things are often younger people.

But, inventors of digital things are ALWAYS older people. We were writing computer programs in the 1970s. I was writing applications for hand held computers in 1984. The old codgers invented the Digital Age.

Another big advantage with our ticket policy is that we provide discounts for over 60s as opposed to most clubs at 65.
Prince could easily have changed this and hiked prices.
Senior concessions came up on a recent network call with the Football Supporters Association – no other club represented had senior concessions from 60+, 65+ was the norm, we’re very much one of the outliers in that respect. FYI, Spurs have announced that they’re planning from 25/26 to stop offering any new senior concession season tickets. Needless to say, that hasn’t been received well!

A bit of this going on for me as well, although I'll likely still be watching on the box.
No VAR.
Saturday 3pm kick offs.
Being able to get away tickets for me and the kids.
Better away days.
No condescending Premier League coverage.
Don't have to watch us play Brighton.

Next season, I'm fully in.

Going the way of America, everything needs to be on a smartphone for access.

I want to renew my season ticket, however, I don't want to use my mobile phone, surely they must give you the option of using your season ticket card as before.
They cannot make you can they? I'm a senior ticket holder on the Kop. Why can't they just reload your season card auto as before? talking about not making things easy.what if your phone loses signal or you forgot to top up before going?.this is a disaster waiting to happen. I am going to give them a call and tell them to either reload my season card for next season or I won't bother. fucking ridiculous int it.

Back
Top Bottom