24/25 Season Tickets

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

People MIGHT learn to load it up before they get to the turnstiles...?!

Although then it's the tough job of holding it near the scanner.

I appreciate a small minority of fans might not be able to use a smartphone, for which I'm sure there will be another method.
You tick a box on the renewal form and if you don't have a phone the ticket office will contact you over the summer. Personally for me its great as I have twice got 10 miles up the road and had to turn round to get my tickets in my wallet that I have forgotten as its the only place these days I use it.

So when the incoming Labour government brings proposals in to ban smart phones for under 16s. .. what happens then?

Can't you use a smartphone ,and there is another option ,airports ,train stations every bloody where we all use our smartphones
I don't.

I buy train tickets from machines and take printed boarding passes to airports.

I have no intention of relying on my phone to enter football stadia.

My renewal is going on hold until I get clarification.

I can. I choose not to wherever possible. Many people can't or won't. It's an attempt to fix something that isn't broken because "digital"
And "smart". "Smart" is always good. We like "smart"

As I often say to my son and daughter when they find it highly amusing when I'm flapping about with new tech......unfortunately I won't be around to see it happen to you two.
Oh, and as it stands, online ST renewal keeps failing each time I put my details in for no apparent reason.

Works out as a 4.7% increase on what I paid for the same seat last year. Would have been nice for prices to have been frozen given the season we've had to endure, but the increase is below inflation so I guess we can't complain too much. (And we'll get more games next season, which helps it feel not so bad).

Presumably the non-renewal prices are higher? Anyone know by how much (on average)

Works out as a 4.7% increase on what I paid for the same seat last year. Would have been nice for prices to have been frozen given the season we've had to endure, but the increase is below inflation so I guess we can't complain too much. (And we'll get more games next season, which helps it feel not so bad).
You will find they have come down pro rata

Anybody else had this?
1711532966087.png

I tried to do it. Put in my card details and the red "PAY" button was greyed out. I then cancelled the transaction and tried again. Now I get that error

Anybody else had this?
View attachment 181203

I tried to do it. Put in my card details and the red "PAY" button was greyed out. I then cancelled the transaction and tried again. Now I get that error
Remove every thing log off then back on , unfortunately they have a glitch on the debit and credit card process ,I've emailed them I think they might be working on it .

As I often say to my son and daughter when they find it highly amusing when I'm flapping about with new tech......unfortunately I won't be around to see it happen to you two.
Oh, and as it stands, online ST renewal keeps failing each time I put my details in for no apparent reason.
Having same problem.I fill it in then says something wrong! Technology 😏ugh !

I'll pay it, but forking out over £500 for what this season has been absolute misery is really difficult.

Another thought .
Do what they do in germany and each club put the fans first . Ticket prices , food , drinks everything is affordable.
I was at the germany 1 england 5 in 2001 in Munich with a few blades.
Programme was £1 pound ,
Match ticket £ 11 pound .
All German stadiums are packed out . The culture is its the fans that matter most .
I "think" there's a bit of a myth around this these days. I've looked a few times to book tickets for some European matches. Though it seems that clubs like to have a small section for very cheap ticket prices (for PR reasons), most of the tickets seem very comparable with UK prices.

Anybody else had this?
View attachment 181203

Same for me but then after an hour or so I think your basket must time out and it releases your ticket so I have just been able to renew.

It is a test of your true bladeyness

I don't.

I buy train tickets from machines and take printed boarding passes to airports.

I have no intention of relying on my phone to enter football stadia.

My renewal is going on hold until I get clarification.
We printed off our boarding passes and Barcelona Explorer tickets for our recent trip to, erm, did I mention Barcelona? 😀 We preferred it that way. Quite often, the digital passes others were using caused some issues.

I "think" there's a bit of a myth around this these days. I've looked a few times to book tickets for some European matches. Though it seems that clubs like to have a small section for very cheap ticket prices (for PR reasons), most of the tickets seem very comparable with UK prices.

Yep. Bayern for example can afford to have about 13k standing spaces (for which there's naturally a waiting list half way to Berlin) very cheap because the other 60k seats will set you back on average 60 euros

Another big advantage with our ticket policy is that we provide discounts for over 60s as opposed to most clubs at 65.
Prince could easily have changed this and hiked prices.
Yes, a lot of clubs are 65. It was a nice surprise for me to find it had automatically moved to Seniors for me even though I am not 60 until later in the year. Finally some value for getting old!!!!

Anybody else had this?
View attachment 181203

Yeah same problem .... phoned ticket office and renewed. Haven't registered a smartphone so I will wait and see how to get in .... no I wont be using a ladder!

I'll stick to the card that (mostly) works.

I'd imagine any digital card would be linked to the device so unless you plan on handing your phone to someone, it would become impossible to share your season ticket.

Lad I know who is a Liverpool season ticket holder (has two s/t but lives in Leeds) has 'burner' phones that his season tickets are on and has to pass them out to mates for games he cannot get too. Hope it doesnt go like Man U and if you miss a few games you get the letter...

Personally I don't have a problem paying an extra 20 quid for my season ticket, particularly with 4 extra games.

Difference for me this time is that my lad turns 18 before 1 September so his ticket has gone up from £76 to £220. Big jump for someone still in full time education.

Remove every thing log off then back on , unfortunately they have a glitch on the debit and credit card process ,I've emailed them I think they might be working on it .

Having same problem.I fill it in then says something wrong! Technology 😏ugh !

Same for me but then after an hour or so I think your basket must time out and it releases your ticket so I have just been able to renew.

It is a test of your true bladeyness

Yeah same problem .... phoned ticket office and renewed. Haven't registered a smartphone so I will wait and see how to get in .... no I wont be using a ladder!

I ended up paying via PayPal.
CC payment wouldn't work for me.

Back
Top Bottom