23/24 season kit thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Anyone heard owt about Third kit?

IMG_8341.jpeg

I think early August has officially been and gone…

Anyone heard owt about Third kit?

View attachment 168978

I think early August has officially been and gone…
The club are obviously working to a September season start date on all fronts, the kits and assembling a decent team are included in this. Please be patient and don’t expect the club to work to the conventional start date like other clubs do.

Ah ok, cheers, I see it now, although I don't think I could tell them apart by sight if they weren't side by side. Which is which? Is the more compact one with the bigger rose the new one or the old one? And when did this change?
Yes the bigger rose is the new one.
It was first used on this shirt in 2012/13.

1692773894952.jpeg

Our 23/24 Away Kit is available to purchase in-store at the Bramall Lane Superstore and Meadowhall from tomorrow (Thursday 24th August).

Our 23/24 Away Kit is available to purchase in-store at the Bramall Lane Superstore and Meadowhall from tomorrow (Thursday 24th August).
Is the Meadowhall store closing for good quite soon?

No sign of any more away warm up shirts. Went to swap mine and completely sold out. Said they were getting more in but no idea when.

Attachments

• IMG_4072.jpeg
    IMG_4072.jpeg
    95.5 KB · Views: 20
Received my el snido version of the promotion shirt from Chyna last week. Much better than the example posted above and on par with the official away shirt I bought last year. I would have liked to have got a real one but as they had sold out before I was aware they were available (due to the time difference) there was no chance. The Errea shirts really are poor quality compared to Adidas.

Received my el snido version of the promotion shirt from Chyna last week. Much better than the example posted above and on par with the official away shirt I bought last year. I would have liked to have got a real one but as they had sold out before I was aware they were available (due to the time difference) there was no chance. The Errea shirts really are poor quality compared to Adidas.
What time is it in Bolton?

I'm currently wearing the purple teletext holidays shirt. The sword handles have 4 'bits' on em. Is that new badge? Old badge? Has it changed since?
New. My posts above answer that. Great shirt and sponsor. Only wish it had some red on.

1692811171585.jpeg

Anyone starting to think our third kit will be a complete non-event? I mean, it's nothing special as a design, at all. Now, between our home kit and our fully different away kit, the third isn't needed.

The away shirt is out tommorow, on the advert it still has no sponsor, will it have one?

Back
Top Bottom