0-8 0-5 2-5 5-0 5-0.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

raul

On the right side of the wrong car
Reaction score
If you are associated with these numbers and feel any sense of remorse. You should leave.

If you are associated with these numbers and feel no sense of remorse. You should leave.

Didn't these thumpings start happening a while a go under Hecky? His very first match no less.

Cannot remember us ever getting beat by such ridiculous scores so often in all the time I've watched United. But if it proves anything, it is that it ain't the manager(s) fault, but those higher up.

If you are associated with these numbers and feel any sense of remorse. You should leave.

If you are associated with these numbers and feel no sense of remorse. You should leave.

I saw the thread title and thought you were offering Hando out.

Strange that the 8 against Newcastle and five against Villa and Burnley all had different scorers. We must have the record for number of different players who have scored against us in a season.

assume this is directed at Abdulla?
we have NO quality for any manager to work with because our owner has sent us down shit creek without a paddle.

Wilder trying to fix a team that’s getting battered is a tougher job than I think he expected.

Who were the last PL club to be battered on such a regular basis?

This is going to damage the club for years to come

Strange that the 8 against Newcastle and five against Villa and Burnley all had different scorers. We must have the record for number of different players who have scored against us in a season.
Oh, we're setting record's alright

Back
Top Bottom