View From Crewe

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I could not go today, but I notice a few comments there about their surprise that they were playing 3 striekrs up front? Did this cause us a lot of problems?

I could not go today, but I notice a few comments there about their surprise that they were playing 3 striekrs up front? Did this cause us a lot of problems?
No. Rank bad defending did.

Also the powder puff approach play leading to - fuck all

"Blades did their usual trick of crossing along the 6 yard box to nobody in particular." Or words to that effect.

The long comment in there was spot on.

Fucking grim.
Let's hope we have a fairy tail ending.

We should be attacking micky mouse teams, it's embarrassing when teams like Crews, Fleetwood, Peterborough etc turn up at the Lane for the match if their life and we can't handle it. Another late winner conceded, another negative line up, another embarrassment and more points lost due to the players negativity.

This alleged negativity just doesn't bear any scrutiny whatsoever. According to the BBC stats (I think) we had 14 shots to their 5 and passed it across the box to no-one in particular on a number of occasions.

A few things didn't go well yesterday but crying Negativity seems miles wide of the mark - a bit like our shooting.

Almost as bad as listening to that pratt from RS on BladesPlayer as he positively creamed his piggy pants extolling the virtues of Crewe's winner. Missed a headline opportunity though didn't he - "Crewe's Missile". :(

Lucky break??? They looked like the team in the play offs and us fighting relegation. They also looked like the home team.
Nah. Crewe did OK. Played their best football of the season according to Stoke Sentinel. But they won with a lucky deflected pot shot that Howard should have saved. We didn't have that bit of luck on at least half a dozen similar occasions.

This alleged negativity just doesn't bear any scrutiny whatsoever. According to the BBC stats (I think) we had 14 shots to their 5 and passed it across the box to no-one in particular on a number of occasions.

A few things didn't go well yesterday but crying Negativity seems miles wide of the mark - a bit like our shooting.

That last bit reminds me of a story about Bobby Charlton playing in a friendly after his retirement. He was teed up on goal 30 yards out and as everybody waited for a net buster, he fluffed it and it trickled miles wide of the target. "I was trying too hard" he said.

Fleetwood. Crewe. Too many scalps for supposed 'minnows'. I won't begrudge another teams' supporters from these kind of joyous victories but come on Blades, sort this out.
All these "minnows" had something in common similar to our cup games. Worked hard with nothing to lose and got the breaks when it counted.

Back
Top Bottom