View From Bristol

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Very fair and mature responses from the City fans, maybe helped by the fact that they are so far ahead of us or that Swindon and MK lost, but if that was here we would be slagging every man and his dog off.
Sounds like we played well and they appreciated that.

now compare these set of fans to the Preston lot.

“The best team won and fair play to them,second half they were by far the better side.
Us very very poor,i hope just an offday.
I said us and sheff utd would be top two,do not under underestimate them. “

I can live with that one

A very different set of comments post match than pre match.

A really good read, and a lot of very honest and down to earth opinions. Good for me to read them after reading our fans thoughts too as I wasn't there.

Nice one.

Praised us rather a lot there.

Fair play to them and at least their fans can spot the good football we are playing these days.

Living in Bristol most of my mates are Bristol City fans and we bond over us both hating the shammers. Great to get a win today.

Well they have been scammed out of the cup by the West Ham cheating bastards.

What a set of brown nosed wet lettuces!

Nah good on 'em, nice comments, though suspect other results helped their mood. As for:

“ What’s the betting we get a five-minute slot on the FLS now we’ve lost at home? “

Don't worry about that one pal.

Very gracious responses from the Bristol City lot! But I'd be that happy if we were 20 points clear of bristol city and top of the league! ;)

Fair play to City fans for been so gracious in defeat, and complimentary.Let's keep a lid on this Bladesmen, Notts county away Tuesday, Coventry home Satdi......Both winnable, but haven't we been here before.
Please Blades, have me soundly wrong and let's push on to top 2. Been to Wembley 3 times in last 9 years.Burnley,Huddersfield, Hull city, not sure my nerves can stand the play off lottery. !!
UTB.

I wasn't at the match, but from all accounts (and most especially theirs), we outplayed them comprehensively so maybe The Blades have given them precious little opportunity to grumble and be bitter. Not that it stops fans of other teams, and for that, fair dues to the posters on their forum.

I wasn't at the match, but from all accounts (and most especially theirs), we outplayed them comprehensively so maybe The Blades have given them precious little opportunity to grumble and be bitter. Not that it stops fans of other teams, and for that, fair dues to the posters on their forum.

I'd find it difficult to take any seriously that said anything other than it was a deserved win. Most definitely deserved and made a long journey home with man flu seem much shorter.

First Spurs now Bristol are we getting a bit lovey dovey......................ah, I forgot it is valentines. :rolleyes:

HH x

Others games went there way/ still top of the table, so its understandable that they are pleasant in defeat.
But if results went against them, I'm sure there views would look very different.

Thought results went more with us although I do understand what you mean in relation to Swindon and MK.

Its hard getting a win at Bristol City. Well its a big win for the Blades.

Fair play, no complaints (well, the equal....no, dont do it), no grumbles. Better team won. Went out after to drown sorrows, and celebrate the good fortune that sees us top by a few points still, due to events elsewhere. Not the worst day to come unstuck

We're just very glad that you lot have been messing about in the cups so much, because if you hadn't, you would be right up where we are now (surely?)

I'd find it difficult to take any seriously that said anything other than it was a deserved win. Most definitely deserved and made a long journey home with man flu seem much shorter.

Is that your pet name for Linz? ;)

Back
Top Bottom