Updates from Wilder

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Very unlucky? It was a clean cut red, showing some dodgy judgement there Chris.

Absolute nailed on red, diving in with studs up - madness.

Coutts also at fault for their 2nd, needed to make a challenge or at least put the kid under pressure, did neither.

Should win tomorrow

Absolute nailed on red, diving in with studs up - madness.

Coutts also at fault for their 2nd, needed to make a challenge or at least put the kid under pressure, did neither.

Should win tomorrow
Thought O'Connell was also very slow to close down for the 2nd after the player went past Coutts

Why didn't you mention who was at fault for the first ? (Freeman awol? EEL out of position? Moore getting caught at near post ? )

142_4280.jpg

I was just thinking that.

Also if he was unlucky to get sent off then why are we not appealing the decision?

I was just thinking that.

Also if he was unlucky to get sent off then why are we not appealing the decision?
Unlucky from the perspective there were other incidents that looked very similar and not punished in the same way.
Not appealing because no point - Wilder has been a manager for 15 years and taken a handful of cases to the panel and not won one. Therefore, useless and pointless exercise to try.

You may not agree with summat but if you know there is absolutely no chance of over turning a decison then just get on with what you can influence and let it be.

Agree it was a clear cut red but I also thought their defender should have been sent off for reckless/dangerous play for the penalty (i.e same offence that Basham was sent off for)

Agree it was a clear cut red but I also thought their defender should have been sent off for reckless/dangerous play for the penalty (i.e same offence that Basham was sent off for)
Rubbish
It was on Scougs so the defenders foot was far lower than Bash's was ;)

Back
Top Bottom