Tufty

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

stringjunior

A Stringer original
Reaction score
Go on then, I'll ask. Where does this nickname come from. I remember him playing but don't remember him being called Tufty then.

And anyway, Tufty? What fucking nickname is that?

I believe it has something to do with having ginger hair and this little chap.

mMz3BODrmiMsFlNuBecf02w.jpg

Anyone remember when Willy Weasel got knocked down and Mr Policeman-Badger came along and scraped him up? Driver never even got out of the car to see if the poor fucker was ok.

Can I propose that we just call him Wilder? Sick of seeing 'Tufty' already.

View attachment 17597

Just got back from the cheap tattoo parlour down Fir Vale, £12 well spent.

Had it over the top of my `Weir on our way back`, `Nigel Cloughs red and white army`, and `Bladeacoaster` tatts :confused:
That's clearly the back of a 20-25 year old lass but your profile states that you are a male, of 47 years. Did you have owt else done as well ?

:eek:

Anyone remember when Willy Weasel got knocked down and Mr Policeman-Badger came along and scraped him up? Driver never even got out of the car to see if the poor fucker was ok.

Yeah well if Mrs Weasel hadn't run her fucking mouth when she blocked my drive dropping Willy off for school I might have been more inclined to stop, but I was rushing to work and the little twat got in my way. The clip doesn't show a Crab leaving the scene in a Hillman Imp now does it ;)

Can I propose that we just call him Wilder? Sick of seeing 'Tufty' already.
I agree. I'd not heard the Tufty nickname before tbh. I think it could be used as a derogatory nickname in the right context. By using it now we've given it an endearing spin. We should have left it in the bank for when he fucks up and we need to ridicule him. Suppose we could just add "twat" to the end when the necessary time arises.

Might this be an excuse to post the Peter Pervis Rear End Shunt video?

Back
Top Bottom