Transfer Centre

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

HeCanDoMagic

Reaction score
I will try and keep this updated daily with the rumours and links where possible;

Confirmed Ins: -

Confirmed Outs: Mark Howard, Bob Harris, Callum McFadzean, Terry Kennedy, Harrison McGahey, Jay McEveley, Florent Cuvelier, Ryan Flynn, Jose Baxter and Jamal Campbell-Ryce.

Transfer listed: Kieron Freeman, Kieran Wallace, James Wallace, Dean Hammond, Paul Coutts, Martyn Woolford and Diego De Girolamo.

Rumours In: Aaron Phillips (Coventry - right back), James Hanson (Bradford - striker), Leon Clarke (Bury - Striker), Ryan Tafazolli (Mansfield - centre half), Gordon Greer (Brighton - Centre half)

Rumours Out: Dean Hammond (Doncaster - Source: Twitter), George Long (WBA and M'boro - Source: Various)

Last edited:

I will try and keep this updated daily with the rumours and links where possible;

Confirmed Outs: Mark Howard, Bob Harris, Callum McFadzean, Terry Kennedy, Harrison McGahey, Jay McEveley, Florent Cuvelier, Ryan Flynn, Jose Baxter and Jamal Campbell-Ryce.

Transfer listed: Kieron Freeman, Kieran Wallace, James Wallace, Dean Hammond, Paul Coutts, Martyn Woolford and Diego De Girolamo.

Rumours In: Aaron Phillips (Coventry - right back), James Hanson (Bradford - striker), Leon Clarke (Bury - Striker), Ryan Tafazolli (Mansfield - centre half), Gordon Greer (Brighton - Centre half)

Rumours Out: Dean Hammond (Doncaster - Source: Twitter), George Long (WBA and M'boro - Source: Various)

Hammond to Donny? Bloody hell, they must make a packet from those Sunday Car Boots.

Probably the 10th season we've been linked to Leon Clarke,31 years old...Bury was his 19th move(inc loans),doesn't seem to stay too long at any club

I must be an utter bastard, then! Wouldn't be an ounce of sympathy from me for. Used to be a decent bunch until they went all Billy Big-Bollocks.

No mate, probably me in a more benevolent mood today, not quite so ....erm...Crabby ;)

Probably the 10th season we've been linked to Leon Clarke,31 years old...Bury was his 19th move(inc loans),doesn't seem to stay too long at any club
Yes, that rumour has now earned itself a testimonial, and he still wont be signing!

Looks like we could be starting next season without a decent GK. Just like last season.

Has George Long not signed the new contract offered?
Also, any news on the futures of Scougall and McNulty?

Long has been offered a contract, but not signed it as yet.

McNulty and Scougall are in contract and not on the transfer list, nothing else has been said.

Darren Ferguson needs giving the key to the city of Sheffield if that Hammond move happens. I'll drive him to the Keepmoat myself.

Darren Ferguson does a Adkins and bamboozles the Donni board , fans and squad with signing Hammond , days before he gets the boot , with a add on contract extension if the player wants to activate it.

Down side , we still pay his wages.

UTB

Has George Long not signed the new contract offered?
Also, any news on the futures of Scougall and McNulty?

Long hasn't yet signed as far as we know but (if the rumor above is correct ) how about a swap deal for Baptiste at Boro ?? They give us Baptiste + £2 million for Long ;)

Hopefully Fleetwood & Portsmouth respectively will buy Scougal and McNuts off us to add to the transfer kitty !!

UTB & FTP

Yep only comes tp us for one game;)

Hammond to donny will be a season long loan, we'll pay half the wages...

They're so close they've seen how shite he is, don't get too excited, we'll be cutting our losses that's all..

Clarke would have been a great signing last summer but instead we signed Conor Sammon! Clarke would still be decent but I'm not so sure he would fit into Wilder's 100% commitment and team spirit. He's always been a bit of a loose cannon hasn't he, hence the journey man career. I wouldn't be surprised to see Wilder sign John Marquis who he had on loan at Northampton.

Bloody hell. Hanson and Clarke? Thought we were going for young hungry and/or best in the division not lumbering cart horses.

Clarke would have been a great signing last summer but instead we signed Conor Sammon! Clarke would still be decent but I'm not so sure he would fit into Wilder's 100% commitment and team spirit. He's always been a bit of a loose cannon hasn't he, hence the journey man career. I wouldn't be surprised to see Wilder sign John Marquis who he had on loan at Northampton.

How about the lad who was on loan at Southend when we played down there ....... can't remember his name ......

Caused us all sorts of trouble with his pace, strength and wasn't bad in the air either ....

UTB & FTP

Imagine been relegAted then that shit bastard signing!!!
Remember how awful he was when we played them at the Keepmoat as well. He tripped over the ball with nobody else anywhere near him. Dark times ahead for Donny

Back
Top Bottom