The Return Of Len De Goey

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

WF10BLADE

Reaction score
My favourite internet poster of all time and the only one who has consistently proved to be correct, way back to the official sites web chat days, I was just an observer back then. I vaguely recall him being on here?

Anyway I'd love to know what he makes of our current plight.

*not sure if right section, it is Blades related.

Len is a bit redundant because everyone is slagging the club off. His game is criticizing things after 4-0 victories and when things are looking ok. He won't get much rise out of people at the moment unless he does a 360 and suddenly starts raving about the state of the club

If you enjoy reading posts that bash the club both rationally and irrationally then maybe you should read your own posts.

Len was right about a fair amount, but like Roy says: his agenda would never cease and he is a broken record.

If you enjoy reading posts that bash the club both rationally and irrationally then maybe you should read your own posts.

Len was right about a fair amount, but like Roy says: his agenda would never cease and he is a broken record.

The club deserves bashing at this time.

It still gets fucking tiresome though. A bit of objectivity is some of the discussion is at least interesting.

Overall, we're a shambles and there's not many who'd disagree. It doesn't need repeating endlessly.

UTB

Well let's close it down then ;-)

It still gets fucking tiresome though. A bit of objectivity is some of the discussion is at least interesting.

Overall, we're a shambles and there's not many who'd disagree. It doesn't need repeating endlessly.

UTB

we're a shambles

UTB

You have a point here Alco. Some just kick the shit out of everything saying everything is awful. If you are going to have a genuine debate there needs to be a bit more than "it's all shit", "no it isn't".

That said people wanking on accusing people of being "Lilly livered" is just as tiring. People are angry for a reason, this isn't a whose right competition because I do believe we all want the same thing. Problem is whatever your viewpoint and whoever you blame it really isn't very good.

Len is a bit redundant because everyone is slagging the club off. His game is criticizing things after 4-0 victories and when things are looking ok. He won't get much rise out of people at the moment unless he does a 360 and suddenly starts raving about the state of the club

It'd be an interesting contrary position to take - a tougher choice for him on the Labour party though - Jeremy out would be the more controversial stance to take. I see him having a thing for Diane Abbott though, that will probably keep him with the mainstream weirdbeards

I always remember he spent the latter half of the 2005/06 promotion season constantly assuring us that L**ds would secure promotion at our expense at Bramall Lane in April. When we secured promotion before that fixture and the L**ds game became a promotion celebration, Len then started moaning that the club had banned us from invading the pitch...

My favourite internet poster of all time and the only one who has consistently proved to be correct, way back to the official sites web chat days, I was just an observer back then. I vaguely recall him being on here?

Anyway I'd love to know what he makes of our current plight.

*not sure if right section, it is Blades related.
Nooooooo. Christ, crazy Len was one of the reasons I had to leave BM. When I found out he'd had a lifetime ban off here I sighed with relief. Thread destroyer, over and over again

I always remember he spent the latter half of the 2005/06 promotion season constantly assuring us that L**ds would secure promotion at our expense at Bramall Lane in April. When we secured promotion before that fixture and the L**ds game became a promotion celebration, Len then started moaning that the club had banned us from invading the pitch...

He grudgingly accepted our promotion when we were 10 points ahead of L*eds with 9 to play for and changed tactic slightly to insisting that although technically we were promoted, we "stumbled over the line".

He was a great conspiracy theorist and the subsequent years have been like a treasure trove for him. Some of the more recent posters on here aren't fit to lace his boots and he never lost control like the current prima donnas and dolly throwers.

Not saying it doesn't. I said that Len's (and I implied your) posts are often rational.

You both have an agenda though, and stick to it so rigidly that you ignore any positivity to the point where you become a parody.

Sorry but that's bullshit I have no agenda whatsoever - this is a forum, if we win games and play well I will say.

The club is a fucking shambles from top to bottom - why the fuck would I spend 400 plus on a season ticket if I 'have an agenda' and what is this 'agenda'?

He was a great conspiracy theorist and the subsequent years have been like a treasure trove for him. Some of the more recent posters on here aren't fit to lace his boots and he never lost control like the current prima donnas and dolly throwers.

Actually he did, which is why he got banned.

Good riddance to the self aggrandising twat.

Sorry but that's bullshit I have no agenda whatsoever - this is a forum, if we win games and play well I will say.

The club is a fucking shambles from top to bottom - why the fuck would I spend 400 plus on a season ticket if I 'have an agenda' and what is this 'agenda'?
I think those Accused of having an agenda are those on the extreme of the slasher scale (you :) ).

It's a similar line to branding those at the other end a "Kevin" or ""Simon".

UTB

I think those accused by some of having an agenda are those on the extreme of the slasher scale (you :) ).

It's a similar line to others branding those at the other end of he scale a "Kevin" or "Simon".

UTB

The thing is, if we were winning games and playing well no one would complain about multiple threads going on about it :)

If you honestly belive that you are completely fair minded and have no agenda, then I think you're deluded.

UTB

It's the constant recaps which are so soul destroying. Surely even people trotting out the same old shite are bored of it.

Yes, you're right, I meant in his replies to provocative posts, many from me, I always felt he took it in good part.

I agree, he had to go.

There was a hint of wry self awareness at times, and he could string a sentence together. But he did eventually pee on the carpet of those who gave him a home, which was rather unedifying.

What agenda do I have?

The preservation and advancement of four letter Anglo Saxon. :)

You have a point here Alco. Some just kick the shit out of everything saying everything is awful. If you are going to have a genuine debate there needs to be a bit more than "it's all shit", "no it isn't".

That said people wanking on accusing people of being "Lilly livered" is just as tiring. People are angry for a reason, this isn't a whose right competition because I do believe we all want the same thing. Problem is whatever your viewpoint and whoever you blame it really isn't very good.

Think it depends on your personality.

If you're a moaner by trade then you see no problem with moaning endlessly. If you hate moaners and more of a do-er then it grates. IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom