Poll: The FA or McCabe- Managerial Appointments

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Who makes the worst managerial appointments?

• The FA for England

• Kevin McCabe for the Blades

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fjortoft's Aeroplane

Reaction score
Just a bit of fun. Who is worse at appointing managers- The FA for England or Kevin McCabe for the Blades?

Great Poll! I think the FA takes this one.

But it goes further than just managerial appointments, its about appoint people that don't have a clue about the English mentality or English Football.

The FA have historically appointed the wrong man. At least McCabe has tried to appoint the right people. I'd say that Micky Adams, Bryan Robson and Adkins top the list, Robson being the worst of those... and he worked in the England set up as well!

Super Kev gets my vote every time - ruined my Saturday's consistently for the last 9 years.

It's the feckin premier league and murdocks billions fault!!!!

Not English enough players playing at the highest level to develop a pool of players to represent the country. Those that do play are more bothered about their £1M / month pay packets than the shirt they are wearing

It's the feckin premier league and murdocks billions fault!!!!

Not English enough players playing at the highest level to develop a pool of players to represent the country. Those that do play are more bothered about their £1M / month pay packets than the shirt they are wearing

That's part of the problem but every one who signs up to watch sky sports is an equal part. If no one signed up the deal would drop, wages would decrease and transfer fees go down.

Sorry but if you have sky then you are part of this. And yes, I did make that sacrifice several years ago because I don't believe I can moan about it if I don't do my part to change it.

That's part of the problem but every one who signs up to watch sky sports is an equal part. If no one signed up the deal would drop, wages would decrease and transfer fees go down.

Sorry but if you have sky then you are part of this. And yes, I did make that sacrifice several years ago because I don't believe I can moan about it if I don't do my part to change it.
I'm a Murdoch avoider too, he's got more than enough money, he doesn't need mine, but our problems started in the early 70s (I mean England), well before Sky.

If everyone in the UK canceled Sky tomorrow they'd still make loads of money selling the rights to foreign TV.

Ditto, I dropped it as well, thought I was the only one ;)

Back
Top Bottom