Reverse supersitions

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Do you consider things cursed after very bad result

• Yes

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Im not Superstitious, ill take the risk

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

sheff_blade90

Reaction score
Have you ever refused to go somewhere or stopped wearing something to a match because of what happened later that at the football. like sundays 8-0 v newcastle in the opposite way to a pair of lucky underpants

as i refuse to go to the KFC on queens road anymore as its been cursed for me ever since 3rd round fa cup tie v barnet jan 2019. man friday was closed for the only time i can remember. needed lunch so went to that KFC, we ended up losing to a non league side for the 1st time since the titanic sunked. now cant go there again,

People upset because other people think we will lose to a team that are probably better than us. Grow up, go
and look up prediction in a dictionary, and find a job better than forum Police.

We will win today, I think.
I blame Revolution . He should stick to his misery guts predictions!

As I've said on another thread - My missus went to the game on Sunday , her first visit since the 1-2 defeat by Wigan that relegated us in 2007 .

So I'm thinking that her luck must change soon so I'm going to insist she attends every home game from now on until we win

I always buy (bought !) my programme from the same seller. That's going to change now!!

No, not superstitous, but my dad stopped wearing his United scarf to matches after the lads got tonked by Sunderland, god that were a miserable night.

Back
Top Bottom