OK Folks, this is it.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

GreasyChipBeattie

Reaction score
A little late perhaps, but our season starts today.
Today, we show what we can do as a team worthy of the hype.
Today, we slam the gates of Fortress Bramall Lane firmly shut.
Today we bludgeon Oxford into oblivion.
This is the day we go on a run that will determine our season and win us promotion.
We are champions.
We will fight like gladiators and we will triumph.
Tonight, we will look back with the sweetest of memories at the most perfect of performances that has left the footballing world in no doubt whatsoever, that we are back.
Either that, or an undeserved, scrappy, 95th minute own goal, one nil win.
Come on you red and white Wizaaaaarrrrds!!!

Was coming on to post something similar ....

Cut the shit and the booing save the criticism for the Internet, away teams bank on us upsetting our team by our reaction and enough is enough, we can't give any advantage to the opposition...

Have that extra pint that'll make you a bit more jolly if you need it.... Sing loud be proud..

Delusions of grandeur that has kept the fans in line for McCabe like bromine did for the troops in the filth, mud and death of the trenches.

We are going to a third division game hoping to get a win at HOME against a team of villages. Our team is now official third rate, our club is in disarray but our fantastic fans still turn up.

I think the club should be screaming COYRAWF.

Most loyal fans in the world (even though a tad deluded, we hope not believe)

There gonna be some very unhappy people come ten to five this afternoon
This team isn't capable of winning games because nobody that can affect what happens on the pitch actually wants it

McCabe wants it, but what can he do ?
Wilder wants it, but what can he do once they cross the white line ?
The fans want it, but what can they do ? If singing stupid songs and banging the tarpaulin on the back of the kop mattered we'd have been European Champions before now

The players are the only group of people who can get the wins and this group like so many before them are incapable, they play each game like a training session and never get out of first gear

Delusions of grandeur that has kept the fans in line for McCabe like bromine did for the troops in the filth, mud and death of the trenches.

We are going to a third division game hoping to get a win at HOME against a team of villages. Our team is now official third rate, our club is in disarray but our fantastic fans still turn up.

I think the club should be screaming COYRAWF.

Most loyal fans in the world (even though a tad deluded, we hope not believe)

Don't agree. We're on an extended spell in Division 3, but that does not make us 'third rate'.

Look around at the stadium - better than half a dozen in the PL. The size of our crowd? Easily Championship. The players, the chairman and (some) of the managers have let us down - but they'll eventually be gone. The fans are the constant. However I've never sensed a time when the fans may drift away as now - and who can blame them?

Let's see what today brings.

As well as a win at any price in a six pointer what I also want to see is some recognisable plan, method and domination in a home game, which we have yet to see.

That would give me some hope and a bounce in my step.

Don't agree. We're on an extended spell in Division 3, but that does not make us 'third rate'.

Look around at the stadium - better than half a dozen in the PL. The size of our crowd? Easily Championship. The players, the chairman and (some) of the managers have let us down - but they'll eventually be gone. The fans are the constant. However I've never sensed a time when the fans may drift away as now - and who can blame them?

Let's see what today brings.
I did not say we were third rate I said the "team" is third rate.

But as you say lets see what today brings because this can't go on and we can't keep sacking the guy who does McCabes and princess arse wipes bidding.

Up to the players to get the crowd going. We WILL respond if there's summat to respond to.

Otherwise it'll be as bleak, flat & depressing as usual.

So: COYRAWW! - tear into the bastards right from the start, & we'll do the rest

Exactly

Huge game today as this is Must Win as they come. Prob last time we'd game where 3pts were as vital so early Boro 06 & PNE 09 We've almost got to fake some confidence & if Oxford score try keep calm, if we have any frustrations til FT l. hoping to see a J Wright given a shot at CB. As was captain of oppo last season. So may give us some leadership at back

Early goal and a good victory inc a clean sheet
Think an early goal and a fast tempo would really get the fans roaring the team on.
A lot is said that we turn quickly if we get off on the wrong foot but after 6 years that frustration is understandable. Showing desire and effort works superbly for us fans though. Come on United let's show Wilders signings just what we are really like and why this really is a special place to play your football

There gonna be some very unhappy people come ten to five this afternoon
This team isn't capable of winning games because nobody that can affect what happens on the pitch actually wants it

McCabe wants it, but what can he do ?
Wilder wants it, but what can he do once they cross the white line ?
The fans want it, but what can they do ? If singing stupid songs and banging the tarpaulin on the back of the kop mattered we'd have been European Champions before now

The players are the only group of people who can get the wins and this group like so many before them are incapable, they play each game like a training session and never get out of first gear
So you think we won't win a game all season?

A little late perhaps, but our season starts today.
Today, we show what we can do as a team worthy of the hype.
Today, we slam the gates of Fortress Bramall Lane firmly shut.
Today we bludgeon Oxford into oblivion.
This is the day we go on a run that will determine our season and win us promotion.
We are champions.
We will fight like gladiators and we will triumph.
Tonight, we will look back with the sweetest of memories at the most perfect of performances that has left the footballing world in no doubt whatsoever, that we are back.
Either that, or an undeserved, scrappy, 95th minute own goal, one nil win.
Come on you red and white Wizaaaaarrrrds!!!

DRUGS.

JUST SAY NO !!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

Back the team, back the manager, hate the opposition!

We just need one or two players to think "bollocks, I have had enough, I am going for it!", and get stuck in, the rest will follow.

UTB.

Back the team, back the manager, hate the opposition!

We just need one or two players to think "bollocks, I have had enough, I am going for it!", and get stuck in, the rest will follow.

UTB.

Martin khul....Vincent jones.....billy tightshirt

All the booing cunts might be on holiday. . . . Lets hope.

Let's just hope we go bust as soon as possible to end the suffering

Back
Top Bottom