New 'Second Away' Shirt

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

WhiteHawk

Forum Sheep Herder
Reaction score
Looks alright but it's just an old one that Adidas have found in the back of the warehouse.

Bx-4h2PIAAAZbmw.png

_69585587_scougall.jpg

Perhaps Scoogs has brought a job lot of old kit with him from Livingstone?

I like the shirt btw, better than the black one.

It doesn't take much to be better than the black one but yeh, this one looks pretty decent. We play in yellow on a Wednesday so might pick one of these up.

It looks like the colour of the poo that came out of my bottom, when I had that bilious attack last year. :eek:

HH

Nah, just ate more green thinks to turn it back to the usual shade of khaki.

HH

If we play like we have done today ever again,i don't want to see this kit ever again,it's all the kits fault:D

A second template fob off job. Whether its any good or not is irrelevant...we don't fucking need it. Simple as.

dreadfull shirt. cant see us selling many of them. whats the point ? if they released something nice then the club can sell a fair few and make a few quid which is half the point of having a 3rd kit.instead we got fobbed off with the bottom of the adidas bargain bin

The more I read the more I think if i bought the shirt I'd be buying something which was already a year old! Not sure if I can part with my cash.

Out of interest, it looked like the shorts were black in the twitter pic from foxy/ Linz. Does that mean that we have yet another pair of black shorts?

Out of interest, it looked like the shorts were black in the twitter pic from foxy/ Linz. Does that mean that we have yet another pair of black shorts?
They played in the shorts with the white stripes but I presume we will get another pair (with yellow stripes obviously).

Capture.PNG

Back
Top Bottom