Let's go Flo

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

bertieblade

Reaction score
not playing for under 21s this afternoon, hopefully at least on the bench tomorrow. We need someone like him who can provide attacking intent!

not playing for under 21s this afternoon, hopefully at least on the bench tomorrow. We need someone like him who can provide attacking intent!

I hope he's finally fit, he showed up well in the brief spell he had between injuries last season. I can understand why plenty would want to get shot of him, but hopefully he can rediscover the form that led us to sign him.

Can't wait to see him released at the end of the season.

That's quite graceless.

These injury prone young players are just human beings. Trying to earn a living. Usually doing the one thing they are good at and love.

Isn't it enough that players like Flo and Kennedy haven't been able to achieve their ambitions, purely through bad luck?

One of the few decent looking signings the club has made - in theory anyway. One of Walsall's top players, rated by many of their fans about Jamie Paterson and Will Grigg. Young, Belgium under 21 international with high potential resale value. The right 'type' of player but the wrong player

That's quite graceless.

These injury prone young players are just human beings. Trying to earn a living. Usually doing the one thing they are good at and love.

Isn't it enough that players like Flo and Kennedy haven't been able to achieve their ambitions, purely through bad luck?

Yeah fuck it lets get some more crocks in to sit on the treatment table.

That's quite graceless.

No it isn't, it's just the truth. I want rid of him as much as I want rid of the other 11 or so out of contract. Bad injury luck or not, I couldn't give a flying. This isn't an agony aunt meet and greet, it's a football club and if you're not up to it you make way for someone that is.

That's quite graceless.

You can still feel for them, but be desperate to see the back of them.

Priority number one is to get rid of the the deadwood. Good luck to them, put they've had enough out of us already.

UTB

Quite disappointed it's not a thread reminiscing about the exploits of Jostein with his permanently bandaged hand. I often wonder if this is where Keith Lemon (Leigh Francis) got his inspiration from.
I thought it was a tribute to Lineker circa 1986

Quite disappointed it's not a thread reminiscing about the exploits of Jostein with his permanently bandaged hand. I often wonder if this is where Keith Lemon (Leigh Francis) got his inspiration from.

Avid Merrion, his first creation had a neck bandage. I always thought that was to deter people he interviewed from attacking him when he starting asking his weird questions and taking the piss out of them.

Its the hope that causes all the pain, not the agony. I too hope that Flo is the missing link to drive our recovery. More fool me

Yeah fuck it lets get some more crocks in to sit on the treatment table.

That isn't very fair on Flo Cuvelier. It isn't his fault he has only paid 10 games in 3 years. I think we should recognise his efforts on the treatment table by giving him another 3 year deal, and a pay rise as well, so we can see what he is like when he actually gets fit.

If we really want to go anywhere we need to ruthlessly ditch the dead weights, so sorry for the lad, but then on the other hand let's not be too sorry, he's earned more than I ever will for doing almost nothing, I'm sure he would have loved to have played every week, but the time to be nice has to go, we can't afford injured potential like Wallace, cuvellier or Diego anymore, were on our backside, time to pay players who actually play, not time for ifs, butts, or maybes, we can't afford it..

That isn't very fair on Flo Cuvelier. It isn't his fault he has only paid 10 games in 3 years. I think we should recognise his efforts on the treatment table by giving him another 3 year deal, and a pay rise as well, so we can see what he is like when he actually gets fit.

Your sardonic tone doesn't change the fact that it's not actually Flo's fault. If he's shit and gets further injuries before the end of the season then agreed, can't wait to get him off the wage bill.

But for him, for us and for the club, I hope he proves every person who's slagged him off in this thread very wrong.

2 years 5 months with us

10 games

1 good performance

Not played for us since Boxing Day 2014

Paid hundreds of thousands of pounds for zero return since

I won't be holding my breath

When was the 1 good performance?

Your sardonic tone doesn't change the fact that it's not actually Flo's fault. If he's shit and gets further injuries before the end of the season then agreed, can't wait to get him off the wage bill.

But for him, for us and for the club, I hope he proves every person who's slagged him off in this thread very wrong.
I hope he does
But I doubt it he's finished

No it isn't, it's just the truth. I want rid of him as much as I want rid of the other 11 or so out of contract. Bad injury luck or not, I couldn't give a flying. This isn't an agony aunt meet and greet, it's a football club and if you're not up to it you make way for someone that is.

Yawn, you not bored yet barney? Snore off

Been close to the 16 for a while... Let's hope patience can pay off :)

Back
Top Bottom