Flashing Blade Fanzines for Sale

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Jig One

Reaction score
Anyone interested in the Flashing Blade Fanzine I have the following issues for Sale :-

1-14, 16-38, 40-42, 44, 56, 71, and 71B

I'll take offers on these if anyone is interested!

Cheers and UTB

any idea why there is a 71 and 71B? I've lost track.

Did you get angry and rip it in half?

Haha I have no idea mate....it is Bizarre really!

I think they accidentally missed out 70, so 71 should have been 7o and, to get the numbers back in sycnch, they called what should have been 71, 71B.

It follows you should never buy an FB 70 from anyone :)

Do they still do it? Ive got nearly a full set until about 2008/2009. I used to write for it a fair bit about 10 years ago.

Do they still do it? Ive got nearly a full set until about 2008/2009. I used to write for it a fair bit about 10 years ago.

Just got the latest issue here last week, he only sells it by mail subscription and at a few shop outlets now.

Anyone interested in the Flashing Blade Fanzine I have the following issues for Sale :-

1-14, 16-38, 40-42, 44, 56, 71, and 71B

I'll take offers on these if anyone is interested!

Cheers and UTB

Do you have these for sale
I'm trying to find the copies that have Cartoons drawn by Sean Bean
Cheers
Lou
X

What did you call yourself then walthamstow? Wonder if I can recall you? Does anybody recall the German bloke Markus who used to write from Hamburg or somewhere?

Flashing Blade, a proper blast from the past, I remember being an avid reader of it back in the late 80's until probably nearly the end of the last decade. I would read them when I was a young un cover to cover, and used to love the features such as aggro archives, they refused to play for Wednesday, the diary of the season and all the features involved. I even used to enjoy reading Sean O'briens take on things although I never thought that much to the ramblings of Mick Nick. Sadly it must have been a couple of years since I've read a copy of the Flashing Blade.

Sadly I think since the advent of the Internet, and technological advances mean that wherever I am, I'm usually online apart from when I'm working. I used to buy a lot of media. Daily Newspapers, Green Un, magazines such as 90 minutes, and Four Four Two. Nowadays I very rarely buy anything in print form, and prefer to read blogs, the sports section of the broadsheets and use twitter and social media to get my football news. I even remember when I worked at Butlins, I'd receive a brown envelope every Tuesday or Wednesday containing a copy of the green un and a letter from my Dad.

Back
Top Bottom