Fans Forum Last Night

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Great news on Done, sure he could do a job out wide, but he'd never excel. Up front he causes defences nightmares, and if we can move the ball quicker - not via hoof you understand - then there is no one better in our squad at turning defences round.

Great news on Done, sure he could do a job out wide, but he'd never excel. Up front he causes defences nightmares, and if we can move the ball quicker - not via hoof you understand - then there is no one better in our squad at turning defences round.

Will he still be with us or are we playing Sharp, Adams and Done all together up front, I don't think so, maybe Adams deeper or maybe one of them will leave.

Adkins was tragic, tactically inept and no clue how to build a team or a squad.

His use of players already at the club was a disaster, and managed to do the exact opposite of his claim to unite the club.

A front four with one adding to Adams, Sharp and Done will give us options. Personally speaking, Adams is the type of player who just needs to be allowed to do what he wants. A free role to drop deep and carry the ball, to pop up in space wherever and just go at opponents will make his a nightmare to play against.
I prefer Sharp playing off someone else, a good target man who can hold it up and play him in behind off the shoulder of defenders.
Done is a grafter who allows us to defend high up the pitch....it's a good mix.

The Suit thinks we were boring last season. The more I listen, the better I think of Knill.
He's got it spot on,CW and AK see it from a supporters perspective and know what the best position for each player is,what magic trickery is this?
Interesting how players are expecting an extra 2k when we come calling...
Thanks for posting S5

Adkins was tragic, tactically inept and no clue how to build a team or a squad.

His use of players already at the club was a disaster, and managed to do the exact opposite of his claim to unite the club.

A front four with one adding to Adams, Sharp and Done will give us options. Personally speaking, Adams is the type of player who just needs to be allowed to do what he wants. A free role to drop deep and carry the ball, to pop up in space wherever and just go at opponents will make his a nightmare to play against.
I prefer Sharp playing off someone else, a good target man who can hold it up and play him in behind off the shoulder of defenders.
Done is a grafter who allows us to defend high up the pitch....it's a good mix.

And McNulty?

I'd guess they are suggesting some substitutions have been made to keep players happy?

UTB
Adkins did make some weird substitutions.
Wider ain't taking no shit off anyone, I just hope that goes for the owner too. I know he talks about value for money a lot but that doesn't always equate to "cheap". You wouldn't begrudge paying 1m for the next Vardy.

Last edited:
And McNulty?

I think he will be going. Only reason he's not on the list is because we know he has teams interested and that way we can make the most of any fee. Just my opinion.

kit launches and marketing material...need look no further than that for players who are part of the plan next seas

2b93402d60e84465a912504e9a4d2c4a.jpg

I see they have give Hammond his new kit for the season!

I hope you're right but I stand to be convinced about Matt Done. The more I see of him the more I think he's just another version of Adrian Littlejohn. Loads of pace but no idea how to use it, how to read a game or to play as part of a team but looks good chasing lost causes. Lot's of his running around last year (even on the odd occasion NA played him up front) was in the headless chicken mould - If CW intends playing him, I hope he has coaches who can teach him a few things like how to gamble like a certain Mr Sharp does etc.

Here's a video of Done (from 35 seconds) showing no idea how to read a game, how to use his pace and playing in his headless chicken mound ;)

BUT BUT But before I start furiously madturbating and using a full box of Kleenex I've heard all the 'words' before - it's fucking easy to sit knocking out cliches and saying this that and the other.

I've heard people back slapping at forums Weir, Blackwell Clough and Adkins.

So I'll wait till the transfer activity is done and we start playing football

Back
Top Bottom