Craig Davies

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sunjihi

Reaction score
Signed a 2 year deal with Wigan could he have done a job or have we dodged a bullet because of his injuries record ?

Signed a 2 year deal with Wigan could he have done a job or have we dodged a bullet because of his injuries record ?

Wigan are signing a number of so called good players . May look good on paper , and players may look good as individuals , but collectively as a team not so good . Too many buys , too many changes , too much paying big transfer / signing on money , too much paying wages , for league 1 . This approach does not always work , and can backfire .

The more players Wigan sign , the less worried i become , of them being a threat to us.

UTB

I wanted Craig Davies, I think he could have been prolific in league one. Shame Wigan are there to spoil it again.

Nah, he's gonna be epic. They're gonna smash it and get 100 points you know...

Craig Davies all over your BOINK.

bo-selecta-s2-20090622183534_625x352.jpg

88 goals in 343 appearances for 8 clubs (+ 5 loan spells) in 10 years. Only prolific season in League 2 with Chesterfield. Doesn't look likely to set the season alight.

Back
Top Bottom