Che adams

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

davidpinder

Reaction score
does anyone really hope he is in the squad tomorrow and the team leave really early? In fact if I was Adkins I'd hide him for the day so the board can't locate him.

You seriously worried Che is on the immediate radar of the type of club who could turn his head ????

I'd like to think the squad is already in Hartlepool.

You seriously worried Che is on the immediate radar of the type of club who could turn his head ????

Pie in the sky. Good start to the season by a rookie who has already levelled off. It takes 50 league games in such as League 1 to even register at the bottom of the Richter Scale. He's just signed a new contract which reduces the chances of a "freebie small gamble" by a bigger club. The lad himself doesn't know how good he is yet and nor do we. Brilliant up to now though and worth the investment of those 50 games sooner rather than later. Maybe Adkins is looking to teach him more about team play and "defending from the front" before he teaches him more about his obvious strengths. Adkins seems prepared to give him his chances earlier than the previous manager would have done perhaps, but maybe that's maybe more about team shape/ attacking philosophy than personal judgement of the player or his age.

Last edited:
I agree Woodwardfan. I am not concerned at this stage. Che has a hell of a long way to go with his development - for me I dont even believe anyone is certain what his best position is yet........Tomorrow for me is more about potential signings than it is about the prospect of SUFC selling any of their most prized assets.

Watch this..............I will be on here tomorrow effing and jeffing about the bloody board as Che is sold and immediately loaned back to us !!!!! ;)

Went to H'Pool midweek years ago and saw Brian Deane for the first time. He looked raw and spindly and it was a few games later that I fell in love with him.:eek:

Back
Top Bottom