Blades v Fleetwood - Match Highlights

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I think the comments about Done's finishing are because he's on the wrong foot.

Sharp looked really good from those highlights. Unlucky not to score with that tight bit of footwork and poked shot. Good speed and strength before teeing someone up after that too... For anyone that went, did he have a more involved game?

First of all, how kind of Sky to allow us to watch those videos without having to watch a minute of fucking adverts first.

Shocking from Done. Another good ball from Fleck and should've been another assist for him.

That was a very good save from Moore from the header.

We should have scored at least three.

That shouldn't have been a booking for EEL.

Sharp looked really good from those highlights. Unlucky not to score with that tight bit of footwork and poked shot. Good speed and strength before teeing someone up after that too... For anyone that went, did he have a more involved game?

I thought he was poor and uninvolved throughout.

You need to get a vpn like tunnel bear, it works for me in greece.

I use my expat network, it's only $4.99 per month and is pretty good. Only problem is you have to select either tablet/mobile or laptop version.

Typical Blades slagging Sharp ,Coutts ,Done and Wright ,lets all take the negatives eh o_O

Sadly, this cannot be accessed in Oz. Is there a Youtube version doing the rounds anywhere.

As a footnote, all the match comments on Twitter are greatly appreciated.

Thanks everyone

Usually pops up on SheffieldUtube channel (think that is the name), look for the link on the official SUFC site pal

Some great saves from Moore, fast reaction and finger tips

And that is why you should never get excited by a player from YouTube highlights.
It is also why you should never take one fan's opinion as a guide to everyone else's opinion. I have spoken to a few fans who are friends of mine who went yesterday and have said the complete opposite to you. They did mention that some fans were looking for any excuse to criticise Sharp even when it was Done clearly at fault. Scapegoat alert ?

It is also why you should never take one fan's opinion as a guide to everyone else's opinion. I have spoken to a few fans who are friends of mine who went yesterday and have said the complete opposite to you. They did mention that some fans were looking for any excuse to criticise Sharp even when it was Done clearly at fault. Scapegoat alert ?
I've been told the same.

I'll be kind and says it's all about opinions.

I'm a fan of Sharp, I just don't think he had a particularly good game, but it's just my opinion.

To be fair, Wilder alluded to the fact that he would have taken both Sharp and Done off in his post match interview if Clarke/Lavery were fit, so I don't think it's outrageous to suggest he had a poor game.

For the record, he would still be in my starting 11 every week so I'm not one of those who is getting on his back.

And that is why you should never get excited by a player from YouTube highlights.
So the run turn and chip that brought a great save from their keeper, and the good run down the left where he beat his man cut in and set up a good chance for Fleck was just canny editing? OK then, as I said I didn't go.

Bloody good YouTube aren't they though? It's a pity the BEEB don't let them doctor Match of the Day the same way, the viewing figures would rocket.

So the run turn and chip that brought a great save from their keeper, and the good run down the left where he beat his man cut in and set up a good chance for Fleck was just canny editing? OK then, as I said I didn't go.

Bloody good YouTube aren't they though? It's a pity the BEEB don't let them doctor Match of the Day the same way, the viewing figures would rocket.

I'm going to leave it at this because I thought we played really well but Billy just didn't have his best game.

UTB

Back
Top Bottom