Blades v Wigan - Match Highlights

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sharps miss in the first half - he couldn't have known exactly where Furious was going to nod it so he had to guess how quickly to advance - as it turned out , it was a little bit forward of him so he was already overstretching to reach it so no chance of directing it - all he could do was make contact on the half-volley and on plenty of occasions that would result in it sailing over the bar - he did well to even keep it down & on target - I can't blame Sharp , just one of those things.

Ndiayes miss in first half - lovely play , did everything right and given that he was moving at speed across the goal with only a split-second in which to shoot , it was incredibly bad luck that it hit defenders arse , I can't blame Ndiaye.

Sharps miss in second half - he was unmarked + had plenty of time to make his header , which he mistimed (leading to it going hard into the ground) and misdirected (leading to it going centrally straight to goalie) , I do call this a bad miss by Sharp and his reaction tells you he agrees.

Sharps miss in the first half - he couldn't have known exactly where Furious was going to nod it so he had to guess how quickly to advance - as it turned out , it was a little bit forward of him so he was already overstretching to reach it so no chance of directing it - all he could do was make contact on the half-volley and on plenty of occasions that would result in it sailing over the bar - he did well to even keep it down & on target - I can't blame Sharp , just one of those things.

Ndiayes miss in first half - lovely play , did everything right and given that he was moving at speed across the goal with only a split-second in which to shoot , it was incredibly bad luck that it hit defenders arse , I can't blame Ndiaye.

Sharps miss in second half - he was unmarked + had plenty of time to make his header , which he mistimed (leading to it going hard into the ground) and misdirected (leading to it going centrally straight to goalie) , I do call this a bad miss by Sharp and his reaction tells you he agrees.

Billy's second half miss reminded me of his goal against Norwich (last game before lockdown 2020).

Back
Top Bottom