Adkins on pre-season....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

S5Blade

Nom, Nom, Nom
Reaction score

Is it me, or do baxter and higdon look a hell of a lot slimmer than last year? Might just be my eyes......

Couldn't spot Higdon (surprisingly) but Baxter does look slimmer yes. However didn't we say the same this time last season?

Couldn't spot Higdon (surprisingly) but Baxter does look slimmer yes. However didn't we say the same this time last season?

That's what happens when you take a load of pills. You don't feel like eating for a day or 2 after so imagine what a full summer of living on another planet has done to him. ;)

Nope....but presumably you did or is it just a random shout? ;)
Look at the thumbnail of the video. Player nearest to the camera.

Maybe we will be wearing black shorts with the home kit afterall. Usually the training gear is the "Home" stuff

No, Litchfield looks quite a bit smaller, and surely wouldn't be training with the first team.
Deffo not Litchfield who I remember played for Ecclesall Rangers against my son. He is a "development" player rather than an Academy player

So squad numbers are going to be same as last year? I know it's probably nothing to most people but I like the numbers to represent a different position.

So squad numbers are going to be same as last year? I know it's probably nothing to most people but I like the numbers to represent a different position.

Don't think so. On the photo posted by mattbianco1 above, you can see 27 isn't Tel Kennedy and 16 is someone new - that was Davies last year. 21 was Higdon last year but that doesn't look like him.

Agree entirely on the numbers by the way:

1, 12, 23 - goalkeepers
2, 13 - right backs
3, 14 - left backs
4, 18 - deep lying midfielder
5, 6, 15, 16 - centre halves
7, 17 - right midfield
8, 21 - box to box midfielder
9, 10, 19, 20 - centre forwards
11, 22 - left midfielders

24+ squad/youth players

Based on that:
1: Howard
2: Brayford
3: Harris
4: Wallace
5: ?
6: Basham*
7: Flynn
8: Coutts
9: Done
10: Baxter/?
11: Murphy
12: Long
13: Freeman
14: McEveley
15: Kennedy
16: McGahey
17: Campbell-Ryce
18: Reed
19: McNulty
20: Higdon
21: Scougall
22: Adams
23: Willis
24+ Khan, Coustrain, Dimaio, Cuvelier, Calvert-Lewin, De Girolamo, Whiteman

No number: Collins, Alcock, McFadzean

Seriously, who is behind Harris? I can't work it out and it's getting on my nerves a tad now.

Balham Blade
#16 is Cuvelier. That was also his original number "I think".

#21 looks like Kieron Freeman

#18 - Kieran Wallace maybe.

#27 is Calvert-Lewin

Paul Coutts maybe?

Fill your boots...

index.php

Cuvelier has been on the sunbed!

Fill your boots...

index.php

Cuvelier has been on the sunbed!
FRONT (L to R) McFadz, Reed, Dimaio, Diego, Scougs, JCR, Cuvelier, McNulty, Flynn, Baxter, Alcock, Beard, Wallace, Done, Coutts
Back (L to R) Murphy, Freeman, Howard, Calvert Lewn, Wallace(J), Adams, McGahey, Harris, McEv, Collins, Kennedy, Basham, Higdon, Long, Willis

No new players or triallists present

Back
Top Bottom