A year since Clough went

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1973Blade

Reaction score
A year ago today Negative Nigel was shown the door. We were discussing the prospect of getting Positive Nigel in. We were on the up again!

Just when I thought we'd put the lid back on that can of worms!

A year ago today, it was my 30th birthday. That's far more devastating.

16 years further down the track from you, hair goes from where it should be, and turns up in some right "what the fuck" places. Also the joys of your knees sounding like a fucking bonfire when you get up from getting something from the cupboard.

Basically, I'll swap yer ;)

16 years further down the track from you, hair goes from where it should be, and turns up in some right "what the fuck" places. Also the joys of your knees sounding like a fucking bonfire when you get up from getting something from the cupboard.

Basically, I'll swap yer ;)

I've already got the monks bald spot. I'll be Jim Phipps' double by the age of 47!

When you hit 40 you realise you will never see the Blades win anything!

I dunno, didn't we win the Yorkshire and Humberside cup back in the late eighties? If not then I must be feeling the joy from something else.

Nigel Clough stood up for what he believed in, what he was doing, and wasn't going to be told what to do by a prawn sandwich eating director of the club when quizzed about tactics etc.

He demonstrated a high level of dedication and professionalism. Do we want board members making decisions as regards Saturday afternoons ?

Hindsights a wonderful thing. Sacking Clough was an error.

UTB

give_a_fuck.gif

Just when I thought we'd put the lid back on that can of worms!

A year ago today, it was my 30th birthday. That's far more devastating.
I'll do then, seeing as no fucker else seems to have cottoned on..........HAPPY BIRTHDAY TD! :D

Just shed a little tear...two actually, one for -Nige one for Tyler Durden ...

View attachment 17635
I hated that fucking picture as a chabby , along with the 2 metal peacocks on either side of it , ( in our house ) .
The rumour was in a fire in one of the vic hallams around from us the picture was the only thing not burned.
Creepy as fuck .

I hated that fucking picture as a chabby , along with the 2 metal peacocks on either side of it , ( in our house ) .
The rumour was in a fire in one of the vic hallams around from us the picture was the only thing not burned.
Creepy as fuck .

Wasn't in our house but seem to recall being 'fascinated' by this epic as a youth..

image.jpeg

Creepy as fuck .

Ha ha I remember that story doing the rounds, "the crying boy" painting. I am sure that was based on a similar myth in the Daily Mirror about a painting of a green skinned woman which did the same thing, brought bad luck to peoples houses.

Pretty disgraceful that we've had 3 managers in the space of 365 days TBF

Back
Top Bottom