Jess Ennis Stand

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I sent one of the pyro photos onto a Spurs-supporting mate and his immediate reaction was to ask why we had a stand named after Jessica Ennis, "particularly given that isn't even her name anymore".

Perhaps we could just get rid because it's out of date. Only other issue...has she ever actually been since the stand was dedicated to her? I know her family are apparently big fans, and they were there for the official unveiling (rather than Ennis-Hill), but I'm surprised if she hasn't been, paraded her medals etc. Unless I've just missed that...

Yes she has once I think.

i remember when the club said they would name a stand after mel rees. dont know what happened there. it would have made more sense. dont get me wrong, we are all proud of our jess and she is hot as, but she has not done owt for the club, she just supports united, same as the rest of us

Or 'The Santander Money-Grabbing Bitch who has had One Golden Summer and will only turn out for Grand Prix, Multi Million Pound Events From Now On and has No Links to the Blades Whatsoever' Stand.

Should fit...
she's a proper blade actually .. she's from Sharrow

Now Kell has won a world title and he is a bigger Blade than Jess because he has been to two matches against Jess's single attendance we should rename Bramall Lane the Kell Brook Stadium and melt down the Dooley statue and re-fashion it into a boxing glove and place at the top of the Kop.

I think Kell used to attend regularly until he got serious with boxing, and he's quite vocal about his support for the Blades. Now he's world champion (IBF at least) he's certainly a better candidate for having a stand named after him.

Really? I thought he was a pig. Is he a Blade?

Back
Top Bottom