Brandy - Wants a quick decision

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Brandy is a winger ,why does he have to score loads of goals?its what he creates what counts,we need 2 strikers to score us the goals ,if he chipped in with a couple of goals then so be it.Flynn 9 goals in 92 appearances,murphy 5 goals in 48 appearances,no one bats an eye lid at their goalscoring do they?

I might be getting grumpy as I age, but I really don't care that Brandy can do step-overs and a trick or two. Whenever I've seen him, these skills have created nothing for us. It was footballing masturbation.

Nor do I see him as fast. He has a low centre of gravity which makes him capable of jinking around but in terms of raw, damaging pace, nah...

He's a shit Franz Carr.

Brandy is a winger ,why does he have to score loads of goals?its what he creates what counts,we need 2 strikers to score us the goals ,if he chipped in with a couple of goals then so be it.Flynn 9 goals in 92 appearances,murphy 5 goals in 48 appearances,no one bats an eye lid at their goalscoring do they?
Totally agree, Brandy obviously has small man syndrome. He also has bags of pace something we clearly lack. He's worth a place on the bench at the very least. If he does genuinely have attitude problems beyond repair then so be it he has to leave. Notice he hasn't even been booked since his loan move though.

Totally agree, Brandy obviously has small man syndrome. He also has bags of pace something we clearly lack. He's worth a place on the bench at the very least. If he does genuinely have attitude problems beyond repair then so be it he has to leave. Notice he hasn't even been booked since his loan move though.
No he hasnt been booked so he can be managed,the time he got sent off at shrewsbury when clough was in charge was unlucky ,as someone has allready pointed out.I cant help but think we would be getting rid of a good league 1 player that we allready have at our disposal.But as you said if clough thinks his attitude is beyond repair then so be it

The one thing i cant get my head round though is how alot of people dont want brandy because of his attitude,yes attitude,yet an hell of alot of people are allright with a convicted rapist playing for uso_O

Creating seemed to be a weakness to me; he's a head down player and once he gets the ball he's off on his own trip ( intended pun more occasions than not!).

The one thing i cant get my head round though is how alot of people dont want brandy because of his attitude,yes attitude,yet an hell of alot of people are allright with a convicted rapist playing for uso_O

As far as the football side of things go, it's their attitude on the pitch that counts. Anyway lets not turn this into yet another Ched thread eh?

People make mistakes, it is their attitude afterwards that counts. To me, if either Brandy or Ched buckle down, bust their arse to fit in and play people off the pitch, I'm all for second chances. Time will tell. One thing is for sure, if they have not changed, they will not be tolerated in Nigel's team and will quickly be released, or sold.

I like the way the article says that "he failed to settle" as though it was nothing to do with him and that chinning the opposition is all lumped in under circumstances beyond his control.
It also quotes Walsall are promotion rivals!! Fuck me this league will be easy next season UTB
I like the way the article says that "he failed to settle" as though it was nothing to do with him and that chinning the opposition is all lumped in under circumstances beyond his control.

He has an attitude problem and goes down far too easily.

Clough might give Brandy a third or fourth chance but not sure he deserves it. There were good reasons we sent him out on loan in the first place. The disappearance of him along with King suddenly we start winning matches and the squad seem happier together.

Nigel came in and got rid of players he thought were bad eggs and I trust him to make the right decision on Brandy.

There is a good footballer in Brandy ,if Clough can bring it out in him he would be another asset. I would guess that Gary Crosby has worked with Murphy and Flynn as their game has changed beyond recognition ,he may do the same for Brandy ?

Love it. Only a newspaper in Walsall could suggest that we see them as serious promotion rivals. Look what happened this year to former serious promotion rivals Stevenage

Brandy has a lot of skill in this lge,there's no doubt and is great fun to watch,but a footballer with no end product and no brain ?...sorry not for me ,a shame cos he could have been lge one's Suarez !

I don't know anything about Mr Brandy's attitude. Did he disagree with Mr Clough, fall out with squad members or supporters. fail to play to a plan?.
My understanding is that Mr Evans has done non of these things.

There is a good footballer in Brandy ,if Clough can bring it out in him he would be another asset. I would guess that Gary Crosby has worked with Murphy and Flynn as their game has changed beyond recognition ,he may do the same for Brandy ?

Isn't the reason he's back at Walsall in the first place due to the fact that he hasn't responded to the magical powers of Clough & Crosby? If they felt they could have developed him back into some use for us, as they did with Murphy, they would surely have kept hold of him. Instead they felt that the club would be better served with Ben Davies as a temporary back-up on the wing rather than Brandy.

To be honest if he's got a chance to come back and work his bollocks off to get in here, or, toss it off and play for a going nowhere club like Walsall then the decision is all his really. Guess we'll see how good his attitude really is.

I can see him coming back & NC having another look at him.

If his atitude has not improved then he will be out.

Brandy must know its not his decision to make & trying to force the clubs hand has done him no favours.....

If he had said ''I want to go back next season & start afresh & give it a good go' then i think most would have welcomed this.

Back
Top Bottom