S24SU - Last Man Standing

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yeah, the rules we're copied and pasted from a different competition that one of my mates was running in aid of a junior football club. So many thanks to the eagle eyed Sean Thornton may'be you would also like to join in now seeing as you have shown an interest in the original post.

As it stands in the first 24 hours it has been a slow start, and there have only been a handful of enteries, but I'm hopeful of at least 50 entries before the competiton begins.

Foxy Can you merge the threads please. Cheers.

Fully intend to join in!

Paid and signed up. Come on you tight bastards get paid in.

I'm paid in. Quick question (apologises if this is in the rules somewhere) but I assume that if you fail to make a team submission by the deadline you are out?

Good idea this, how are the numbers looking?

I've got a dozen people paid up, and about another dozen who i have emailed the details to. With a couple of weeks to go and i can see quite a few others coming on board so I'd guess at about 50 people in total.

Done and introduced to the delights of the modern age of paypalme.

Where/how do I pay and when do we start?

So far we are up to 16 people who have paid and entered, with quite a bit of interest from a few others, so I'm hoping we are going to be starting with between 25-30 runners this time.

If anyone wants any more information drop me a PM, or ideally send me an email at [email protected] (it makes it easier for me to keep on top of things)

Do we choose any team from the Premiership, Championship, League 1 and League 2 (playing this weekend)?
Or is brownie going to send out a list of specific fixtures that we need to choose from?

24 Hours to go.

We have got 24 entrants who have fully paid up and have entered, so a big thanks to all 24. As it stands the prize pool is £120 for the winner, and £120 in a donation to Foxy and Linz to help contribute towards the running costs of this site, and in recognition of the sterling work they put in to providing this valuble resource for all.

For the first week I'm still awaiting selections from the following members who have already paid up. Can you send me through your selections by 6pm tomorrow.

sitwell
HighfieldBlade
LS26BLADE
Foxy

I've messaged the following members as they have sent paypal payments through to the wrong address and need to cancel the transaction and need to send it to my personal payment account, the details are in the message I've sent you

kgchezzyblade
Sean Thornton

The following posters have shown interest, but have yet to send payment through to join

wizadry
SteveBlade

If anyone else is interested can you please get in touch and I'll give you the details to join. The cut off time to join is 6pm tomorrow, I will do what i can to get the last few entries over the line.

I will be posting the first weeks selections at some point on Thursday, once all the selections are in and everyones entry has been sorted out.

Many Thanks

Brownie

Any Saturday or Sunday Fixture from the Premiership, championship, Leagues 1 and 2

I know that I've made my selection and I know that I can no longer use that team in the competition, but is there any rule to prevent me using a team someone else has selected within the same week? Or is this an RTFM Snowman?

Back
Top Bottom